Hummingbird's Green Day Bonanza

Hey everyone, hope you're all having a great weekend and making the most of this lovely weather!

2 situations today which would normally mean a big pig out of booze and junk so we will see how I get on! BBQ this afternoon and the eurovision tonight. Bit of a saddo i really love the eurovision and it usually involves lots of sangria and fattening nibbles with it. I will be cutting the booze out this year (songs probably won 't seem much good when i'm sober lol), bf anyway so it's just not worth it. The food will be free and low syn treats.

Breakfast- syn free cheese scones and bbq baked beans.

BBQ lunch- 2 veg skewer kebabs, lots of salad, stuffed mushrooms with rice peppers and cheese (hea), 1 quorn sf burger (think fom memory these are 2.5 syns, will check later), bap (heb), tsp ketchup .5 syns. So 3 syns for the bbq. The bap was white so not strictly a heb but i'm allowed a tweak now and then :p

Probably something free, quick and small for dinner, pasta n sauce maybe.

Tonight's food:

syn free cheese scones, dairylea triangles (hea), cherry toms, beetroot.
yoomoo frozen yogurt 7.5 syns
mikado (can have 9 going by syns left) 4.5 syns
frozen quorn fillets spiced, cooked and sliced.
I have another heb to play around with too so i might well use that. I know this seems alot, but trust me compared to a 'normal' Sat night this is positively angelic :innocent0002:!

<p>
Updated here as edit won't work????</p>
<p>
&nbsp;</p>
<p>
Tonight's food:</p>
<p>
&nbsp;</p>
<p>
syn free cheese scones, 3 lc ex lt triangles (1/2 hea), cherry toms, beetroot.</p>
<p>
yoomoo frozen yogurt 7.5 syns</p>
<p>
frozen quorn fillets spiced, cooked and sliced.</p>
<p>
&nbsp;</p>
<p>
I know this seems alot, but trust me compared to a 'normal' Sat night this is positively angelic :innocent0002:!</p>
<p>
&nbsp;</p>
<p>
hea- 1 and a bit hea's</p>
<p>
heb- 1</p>
<p>
very bad on using the hex today, not like me at all!</p>
<p>
&nbsp;</p>
<p>
10.5 syns</p>
<p>
&nbsp;</p>
<p>
another 100% day! Just one more to go to reach my target of a week at 100%</p>
<p>
&nbsp;</p>
<p>
&nbsp;</p>
<p>
&nbsp;</p>
<p>
&nbsp;</p>
<p>
Oh and planning a picnic out tomorrow with the kids (after the grand prix obviously) so will be having a look for a few ideas for it. Really fancy some gazpacho, yum!</p>

Last edited:
Breakfast- activia ff yogurt and grapes, coffee (milk hea) 2 slices wm bread, lf spread (1 syns), marmite, dairylea triangle (1/3 hea), cherry tom

Lunch- jacket pot, ½ tin bbq beans, babybel (1/3 hea) orange.

Dinner (picnic out)- cous cous, plain quorn fillets, salad (peppers, toms, cucumber), melon, orange, banana, olives 0.5 syn, sw coleslaw 0.5 syn), choc pop 0.5 syn, mikado 0.5 syn,alpen light bar. Total- 3 syns

aero mint biscuit (5 syns) and a bowl of bran flakes with milk (hea).

slice wm bread and dairylea triangle, options hot choc 2 syns
using wm bread and alpen light as my extra hex

Weigh in tomorrow.....

hea- 2

heb- 3

syns- 10

Last edited:
Hmmm edits seem to be going a bit awry for some reason.

Anyway, weigh in tomorrow. Not sure what to think as far as a loss goes. To be perfectly honest last sunday I ate about two weeks worth of syns because i knew i was starting back. I know this is entirely the wrong attitude to take but being good a while and then being very bad is my pattern. Last week i recall having; pizza, garlic bread, sensations ( a big pack), cheesecake....

As a result this week has probably been more damage limitation than anything lol.

The scales will tell all!

Well done :)

Glad i got a loss this week after 100% week, at least i know i can do it. It's given me the incentive to keep the 100% up and not have a wee treat to reward myself tonight! Also managed to avoid the diet pitfalls in my mum's today lol, there's a first time for everything!

Breakfast- on the run; handful of grapes, activia ff yog

lick of ds1's ice cream cone 1syn?? :p

Lunch- wm pitta heb (rather than the lovely white baguette covered in cheese that everyone else was having), salad, ff dressing, tomato, beetroot, pickled onions, cheese (hea). Avoided the victoria cake as well, rather save my syns for later.

mugshot pasta.

Dinner- planning to do sausages and burgers in baps (wm pitta for me, heb) salad, so maybe 4 syns for the mf burgers and sausages. Might do some sw wedges, these went down well last time. Mini milk 1.5 syns and one of those equinox fake beers if there's one in the fridge. Hopefully have this out in the garden bu can't be bothered bbq-ing!

Yay, you are officially healthy :) Can't wait to see mine in overweight, never mind normal :p

Been busy the past few days so haven't had a chance to update my food diary, i've been keeping a record like the good girl I am though and will paste it in below. Today is going to be a flexi syn day :eat: heading out for dinner with a few girls from work, haven't seen them in a month or so as i'm off so i'm really looking forwad to that! I'll be doing my best to make a healthy choice, probably pasta but dessert may well be on the menu! Still, that's the joy of flexi days, I'll be right back on it tomorrow again.

Also, i've got my maternity leave extended so won't be heading back until September, yay! Hoping that the weather will be as nice as it was the past week.

28/05/2012

b/f- activia yog and grapes
lick of ice cream 1 syn
pitta, salad, beetroot, cheese- hea and heb
mugshot
2 quorn sausages 2 syns, quorn fillet, 2x mf burgers 2 syns,chilli baked beans
Ww jelly ½ syn
Hea x2
Hebx2
12 syns

29/05/2012

2 slices wm bread, daiylea, lf spread 1 syns, grapes, cherrytoms, marmite (heb, 1/3 hea), tea only got to eat half the toast as the restwas stolen!
Activia yogurt, half banana
Sw chips, beans, ½ hea rf cheese
Alpen light bar
2 m&s cookies 12 syns? Shared again so prob wouldn’t beall those syns, i hope!
Dinner- 3 finn crisp (1/2 heb), 30g stilton (extra heb)cherry toms beetroot, cous cous, quorn fllet, quorn sausage (1 syn) sf jelly(0.5 syns)

14.5 syns
2 hea (milk, rf cheese)
3 heb(wm bread, alpen and finn crisp spilt, stilton)

30/05/2012

Activia ff yogurt, alpen light bar (1/2 heb)
Cheese on toast (hea/heb) tomatoes. Melon, strawberries.
Snack- pineapple, coffee.
Starbucks skinny latte (hea) and choc coin (6 syns)
Dinner- bolognese and jacket pot
Gu lemon cheesecake pot (7 syns)
3 Hea - milk, cheese
1.5 Heb-alpen light bar/ soda bread (not wm but only smallamount so tweaking it a bit)
Syns- 13

I shouldv'e added in that I've been doing the 10 min solutions belly fat blaster, going to alternate it on days i'm not walking/running. Still sore from the other day though but will squeeze 2 sessions in when the baby hopefully sleeps this afternoon! Also, goign to check with doc tomorrow that i'm ok to start on the couch25k programme. Had a few problems since having ds2 which left me quite ill and with a really rapid heartbeat that i'm on meds for, but hope to get go ahead as i'm feeling miles better.

Today's menu:

b/f- 2 slices wm bread, 1 dairylea triangle, marmite, lf spread 1 syn (shouldn't have when going out tonight but it was on the toast before i realised :sigh:) cherry toms, pineapple and coffee.

Lunch- prob jacket potato and bolognese.

more fruit/yogurt this afternoon and maybe an alpen light bar. Want my extra hex and maybe another to save for tonight, damage limitation!

Dinner- something nice lol

31/05- update

Lunch- Sabaotaged again! Mum made me tomato soup (5 syns) and a mini muffin(5 syns, didn’t eat all)
Activia yogurt and pineapple
Dinner out- mushroom and leek stroganoff and boiled rice.
Gave into temptation an hour later and had raspberry rufflecheesecake, yum yum!!
Guessing about 15 syns each for the two courses. Had ag&t as well (4 syns)

So a massive 45-ish syns yesterday. And worth it lol. Greatnight out.
1 hea
1 heb
Naughty naughty

01/06/2012
today's food-
2 slices wm bread heb, lf spread 1 syn, dairylea triangle(1/3 hea), cherry toms, pineapple, coffee (milk from allowance).
Sf sweet ½ syn
Jacket pot, baked beans, babybel (1/3 hea) activia yogurt,pineapple (really love this stuff can’t get enough at the minute!)
Quorn swedish meatballs, mash, sweetcorn, gravy 1 syns,ligonberry sauce 2 syns?
Cheddar, pineapple and peppadew pepper skewer (hea)
Fibre plus bar (heb)
Hea-3
Heb- 2
Syns- 4.5 syns
20 mins dvd (cardio/pilates)
5k brisk walk

Up and off to driving lesson early today and then car boot sale and then annual animal show in the park so it's been a lovely day. Plenty of walking on the body magic side and i was very good at the show, walked right past the dinky donut stand where i'd made a pig of myself the year before! Got some candy floss though and it was gorgeous, only 3 syns so got a wee bag to bring home too! Settling down to watch the voice final, have a sw pizza ready to go when the wee ones settle down for the night.

Today's food-

b/f- 2 slices wm bread, lf spread 1 syn, marmite, cherry toms. heb

picked up a banana on my way to the show, help me avoid temptation lol
candy floss (3 syns, shared out with dh though) tiny piece of honeycomb (1/2 syn)

lunch- vegetable ravioli (free) 2 quorn meatballs

apple, slice of melon

dinner- have a smash pizza ready 1.5 hea of cheese, lmc italian sausage (1/2 syns) peppadew peppers and courgette.

so far:

hea 2 (mozzarella and milk for two cups of tea)
heb- 1 (wm bread)

syns- 5 syns

So, a good start to the week with another good weigh in! Hope everyone is enjoying their bank holiday weekend and behaving, if you're not I hope you're having fun ;)

Well, I said i was shocked at my weigh in, that's because i wasn't exactly on plan yesterday :rolleyes:.....

We took the lo's to see the wiggles yesterday and we all had a ball. Went to the market beforehand as we had a bit of time to kill and that's where it all went pearshaped lol. Found an Italian patisserie and it had the most divine desserts. Got a slice of plum and cardamom for dh and contented myself with a tiny almond biscuit (3 syns?) and an alpen light. Then i couldn't resist anymore and got a white choc raspberry and pistachio slice to take away. Ah well i had good intentions, big breakfast, plenty of fruit in the bag.... Ate it all too mind :p

b/f- 2 slices wm bread ~(heb) baked beans, fruit salad (strawberries, pineapple, melon) activia ff yogurt

almond biscuit (3 syns), coffee, alpen light (1/2 heb), banana

apple

free supernoodles, baked beans

2 cheese and onion empanadas (7 syns!) pasta, roast veg, 3 lmc italian sausages (1.5 syns), extra light garlic and herb soft cheese
slice of white choc tart, shared with dh (trying to be good lol) 15 syns??

hea- 2 (milk, soft cheese)
heb- 1.5 (wm bread, alpen light)

syns- 26.5 approx

Another good day...... for breaking my diet lol. After a few hectic days we had a lazy day around the house so not even any exercise to redeem me. I was doing grand then mum invited us over for dinner. It would've been rude to refuse :p needless to say it wasn't sw friendly and i ate every bit!

B/F- melon, strawberries, peach, ff activia, 30g dorset museli

lunch- roast veg, pasta, homemade free 'pesto', jacket pot.
Made a batch of sm syn free scones and had a few.
almond/cherry bite (3 syns)

:break_diet:

dinner- lmc veggie pie, roast veg, salad, wedges. Apple pie, cream, strawberries. Almond/cherry bite and 2 mini brownies.

hea- 2 (milk/rf cheese)
heb- 1.5 (museli/alpen light bar
syns- too many to count!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Line drawn, start afresh tomorrow!

05/06/2012
B/F- Syn free cheesescones and baked beans, coffee (milk hea)
Lunch- cheese and hm toastie (2 slices wm bread, quorn ham,rf cheese, peppadew peppers), salad, beetroot, el mayo (0.5 syns) hea and heb
Options hot choc (2 syns)
Dinner- sw curry, cous cous, activia ff yogurt lmc sausage(0.5 syns)
Fibre plus bar, brownie bite (3 syns), 8 mikado (4 syns)

Hea- 2
Heb- 2
Syns- 10

2.5lbs on this week :break_diet:

It's well deserved though, only 100% 4 days this week and a bit lazy on it too, just feeling too ill and sorry for myself though! Start afresh again today and try an shift that by next monday!

Will have to get a bit better at updating my food diary, hopefully seeing what i'm eating will help.

Back