Hungary

elle82

Got no energy today for some reason and I'm really Hungary :( maybe I need to up my water but it's so cold..can't wait to go to bed just to stop thinking about hot food hope everyone's having a better day

Oh hun I hope you feel better soon. It's so hard, there's no other way to describe it, but you keep getting through each day. Each cold, grumpy day will be nothing when we hit goal xx

Poor you Elle :( could you have a nice warm bath with loads of bubbles to warm you up or put on a nice fluffy dressing gown? I've put on an extra heater ... Not feeling great myself ...

Thanks guys for the support much appreciated xx slimabum I've got on slippers n oh dressing gown cuz its bigger plus the heating on max blasted cold lol...guys this is so tuff the most natural thing is to eat but I'm not giving in I'm on it till the 6th march n I plan to stick to that no cheating..I guess we just have to roll with the bad and enjoy the good :)

Hi Elle

I was feeling exactly the same before wanted to eat everything and anything! Had a glass of water and feel fine now,

we can get through this!!

Morgan
xxxx

You're fab and deserve to lose all those pounds! Stef x

Thank u Morgan I know it's awful isn't it being so Hungary but like u said we can get through it the end results are to good..and stef thank u so much with ur kind words ur so sweet :) x

Back