1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by *Emsie*, 26 June 2011 Social URL.

1. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Slimming World from home
    Does anyone else ever feel more hungry after they have eaten than before? Whats that about? Or is it just me? :confused:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Charmel

Charmel Full Member

Yes! I think for me it's because pre-SW I would always have pudding... So as soon as I finish a meal I'm thinking "ooh, what can I have now?!"

These days, I tend to get an apple instead.
  4. woodmouse

woodmouse Gold Member

various then S&S/Paleo now 5:2 with 16.8
    I think if I've had a larger meal than I needed at the time, then I just want to keep on eating other stuff - whether it's the exercise of eating or my stomach has stretched a bit with the larger meal, I couldn't say!
  5. determinator

determinator Banned

meeee ! i can just be mildly hungry , eat a huge meal then be starving .. not sure why !!!
  6. vanilla_cupcake

vanilla_cupcake Silver Member

I ALWAYS want chocolate after a meal....don't know why :sigh: but i'm also trying to cut down on carbs in my meals and I know they make me feel fuller for longer but they also bloat me so we'll see how long I can do it for, I struggle with snacks being superfree foods, I always want something savoury!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.