Extra Easy Hungry days!? any tips

does anyone else have those days were you just eat and eat and just dont feel full up?:sigh: does anyone have any tips for helping with these days apart from eating none stop free foods? :p:confused:
btw i had one yeaterday so i have a 2 hour bath so that i didnt eat the dog!:eek:

hi, i so had one of those yesterday, took the dog out for extra walks, but, did end up picking on loads of fruit, and also if it gets really bad, i have in my treat tin, some chuppa lolly's which are only 1/2sin each.:D

I have been feeling like that all week! I blame the January blues. I just have loads of superfree veg with my meals so that I physically can't eat anymore!! And snack on berries during the day. I can barely drag myself out of bed just now either - I really want to get up at 7 and exercise but its just not happening :(

I have been feeling like that all week! I blame the January blues. I just have loads of superfree veg with my meals so that I physically can't eat anymore!! And snack on berries during the day. I can barely drag myself out of bed just now either - I really want to get up at 7 and exercise but its just not happening :(
im the same! i just cant seem to get up in the mornings lets blame january blues!

On a day like that, sometimes i find I just need to bite the bullet and eat something substantial, rather than trying to make the feeling go away by picking at fruit and stuff. I make something like a free pasta salad with some tuna, or add a little dressing or mayo for syns - basically something that will fill you up but still within plan. Not something I'd say for every day, but sometimes you just get those days when nibbling a little something just doesn't do the trick.

I get hungry days as well, having one today in fact!
And I've been finding it nearly impossible to get going in the mornings as well! Why is that? :(

I agree, i'm the same. i'm so used to just picking picking picking! got some blueberries and black berries from the supermarket and put them in a bowl, just picking at them! plus they are super free and super speed. Love the Miller Light vanilla with chocolate shavings too, filling and they taste naughty! haha xxxx

im so glad i have read this thread as iv been feeling the same :( even after a big tea im hungry, struggle to get up at 7am even tho i used to get up at 6am. ill keep checking back on here as i reall need some tips

I am starving right now- and you should have seen my plate at lunch- I am saving up for a meal out though- but it's annoying - my fridge is nearly always empty caus I always nibble so much!!

If I have a hungry day I make up a plate of anti-pasta............pickled onions, olives, pineapple, cheese & ham. Obviously, depending whether you're on an EE, Red or Green day you will have to count some of the food in your HEX or syn it

I agree, i'm the same. i'm so used to just picking picking picking! got some blueberries and black berries from the supermarket and put them in a bowl, just picking at them! plus they are super free and super speed. Love the Miller Light vanilla with chocolate shavings too, filling and they taste naughty! haha xxxx

So is the Muller light vanilla with chocolate shavings a free food then?

So is the Muller light vanilla with chocolate shavings a free food then?

This thread is five years old so that member probably isn't around anymore. But to answer your question, the chocolate sprinkled ones are generally free. The only one I know of that isn't is the cherry underlayer one, which is 1.5 syns.

Ah thank you. Only asked as I picked up on with sprinkles in it by accident and I couldn't find out if it was free or not

Back