Hungry Days. What do you do?

Nay.

Bum as big as my Horse's!
It's coming up to that dreaded time of month where all I think about is chocolate!! It's the first PMT on SW I've had and I'm worried the cravings for junk food are going to get too much. I always get really hungry a few days before and Breakfast didn't touch the sides :(

What kind of things do you ladies like to munch on to keep hunger pangs and cravings at bay?

Oddly enough I never get cravings at TOTM. There's lots of chocolate you can use you syns on, just be savvy & you'll get more for your 15 :)

You could always cook yourself some SW chips, when I do I use my HEXA & melt cheese on them = yum!

If it's more that you tend to be more hungry I'd say eat more at mealtimes.

Thanks for the tip hun :) x

Chocoholic here as well :)
And I get such huge cravings coming up to TOM so can really relate

Some of the things I do to limit the choc cravings are
fruit dipped in chocolate, Strawberries, grapes etc. You get that chocolate taste with a bit of superspeed/free fruit as well. Syn your chocolate, melt and dip.

I freeze squares of chocolate, then can take some and suck it to death lol It lasts longer and I feel like I have had a lot more :)

Curly wurlys frozen makes them last longer too
Measure, chop and freeze any of your fav chocolate bars for longer lasting flavour

What is your chocolate fav? I prefer dark, it has a richer flavour so can hit the spot a lot better than milk or white varieties

Try and drink water when feeling realy hungry, as this can help fill you up, doesnt always work for me as I prowl around the cupboards trying to eat anything i can get my hands on!

I do find when I have a craving, i cant always get rid of it by subsituting with other stuff, so try and have something filling and free i.e. homemade veg soup etc. and get yourself busy and occupied doing something to take your mind off it.

Options hot chocolate is low syn, I have frozen these to eat like an icecream

Try looking at the sw recipe section, you can get some really good treat ideas that may help your sweet cravings.

I make syn free lemon curd, its delish and can take the edge off.
This with a frozen muller, some fruit and a crumbled mini meringue (1 syn) makes a really low syn eton mess

Good luck, I hope you can find something that helps you, and that your TOM cravings pass soon x

Chocoholic here as well :)
And I get such huge cravings coming up to TOM so can really relate

Some of the things I do to limit the choc cravings are
fruit dipped in chocolate, Strawberries, grapes etc. You get that chocolate taste with a bit of superspeed/free fruit as well. Syn your chocolate, melt and dip.

I freeze squares of chocolate, then can take some and suck it to death lol It lasts longer and I feel like I have had a lot more :)

Curly wurlys frozen makes them last longer too
Measure, chop and freeze any of your fav chocolate bars for longer lasting flavour

What is your chocolate fav? I prefer dark, it has a richer flavour so can hit the spot a lot better than milk or white varieties

Try and drink water when feeling realy hungry, as this can help fill you up, doesnt always work for me as I prowl around the cupboards trying to eat anything i can get my hands on!

I do find when I have a craving, i cant always get rid of it by subsituting with other stuff, so try and have something filling and free i.e. homemade veg soup etc. and get yourself busy and occupied doing something to take your mind off it.

Options hot chocolate is low syn, I have frozen these to eat like an icecream

Try looking at the sw recipe section, you can get some really good treat ideas that may help your sweet cravings.

I make syn free lemon curd, its delish and can take the edge off.
This with a frozen muller, some fruit and a crumbled mini meringue (1 syn) makes a really low syn eton mess

Good luck, I hope you can find something that helps you, and that your TOM cravings pass soon x

Fab tips and advice! Thankyou so much :D xx

I can't have options, so I use 1 syn for 2tsps cocoa powder and use my milk as a hexa and some sweetener. bob's yer uncle, hot chocolate.

also I keep a ready supply of boots shaper's mint chocolate bars. 4 syns each and dairy free.

Back