Hungry!!! Get me into ketosis pleaasse

Get distracted- do something (clean! LOL!) with your hands that doesn't involve food. Drink some water.
You CAN beat it!!!

hiya

It will soon passssssssss and then you will be in blissland where hunger no longer exists..............

Sip, sip and keep sipping water. It does help. Also go do something else once you feel you are weakening.

Yes mind over matter!! how do you jazz up your profile like yours? I want a weight loss ticker lol! x

To get 'privilages', you have to have 50 posts under your belt (I think). Then you get edit your signature, add tickers, and profile pictures etc.
Have a look on the main LT forum, there should be a bit for 'newbies' where you will find a guide on how to get your very own 'ticker' x

I best keep posting then lol, I was also born In Oldham Royal and live near Park Cake Bakeries in Oldham, wow small world!!

Yes, just keep posting lots, you'll be up to 50 in no time.
Yes, very small world! My family still live in Oldham/Manchester. Havent been back there for a while. x

Bailey, whenever you feel hungry, take a drink of water and try to keep busy. The first few days are tough and I felt very tired, so I had lots of early nights which helped with hunger pangs too. Once you are in ketosis, you will feel great and much stronger!

Clair x

I best keep posting then lol, I was also born In Oldham Royal and live near Park Cake Bakeries in Oldham, wow small world!!

Im in oldham too! Put it on your other post...but thought id put it on here to...There quite a few of us from oldham on here!

Thanks Clair, I am feeling the same, tired and weak, went to bed at 8 last night lol!! cant wait till im in ketosis i know i just need to persevere with the next couple of days xx

Keep up the good work, you are doing so well, it must feel great! xx

drink water does the trick..sometimes al hv tea or coffee, helps alot

Really more Oldhamers? I might know them x

Well i live in Hollinwood, and went to Hathershaw School...left in 2002!

Back to LT...sometimes warm water really fills me up...im not a coffee or tea drinker...especially without any milk...so warm water is nice sometimes...Stops the odd belly rumble now and again!

Also, i jog on the spot for a minute...(so i can feel myself jiggle! lol) And it stops me thinking about food! makes me think about why im doing this diet.

Thanks Clair, I am feeling the same, tired and weak, went to bed at 8 last night lol!! cant wait till im in ketosis i know i just need to persevere with the next couple of days xx

Keep up the good work, you are doing so well, it must feel great! xx

Thank you! I do feel great, LT has gave me a huge boost & I do have a long way to go, but I am so positive that I WILL do it. Just look forward to your first WI, thats what I did and after that, you will fly!

Clair x

Back