Hungry grrr

Yorkshire Adam

Gold Member
Feeling proper hungry tonight nearly hit 4 weeks (will be on sunday) which is longer than iv ever done without eating. ate twice last time every 2 week for planned reasons etc, however this time not strayed in the slightest

probably because im nearly at refeed, well 11 nearly 10 days off but still its doing my head in lol

also lack of energy tonight bad style :(

still its all worthwhile :cool:

Just wanted to get it off my chest

I am the same as you Adam really struggled tonight really hungry and tired.

I know you will, but keep going your nearly at refeed its not long now and like you have said it is worth it and you have done so well.

woke up hungry today and abit hungry now LOL....just hang in there Adam! u are almost done!

You stick in there Adam, you're doing fab! 10 days isn't too long and it will pass by quick if you keep yourself busy.
The hunger subsides after a while too, you'll be fine. :D xx You can do it!!!

Hi Adam

At least you got it off your chest....I know that helps!!

Hope you were able to cope and didnt give in as you are so close.....just over a week to go.

Take care

Thanks evryone

I gave in :cry:had such a bad day today and just flipped with it

You know what I will say.......just move on :)

You are almost there Adam....you look brill! Hope you are ok though and not got down about it?

Just remember, 10 days! Hope you have a good day tomorrow.

nah am proper pissed off bout everything today am just fed up

dunno if this is what am down about but feelin proper ****

thanks tho for your support

AWWW sorry to hear that Adam. I hate days like that!

Dont let it fester though, or you will undo all that great weight loss in the past few weeks which has been amazing.

It will help just coming on here hopefully! Hang in there, like I say 10 days, or almost 9 now....nearly, nearly there!!!!!

yeah me too

well thanks very much your right not long to go and im jus gunna jump back on it tomora

miniminse the damage for this week and see what i get the last week, might just do an extra week on top to be sure, will see

thank you for perking me up xxx

Thanks i am a little just real tired feel focussed though

thanks very much :)

Back