Hungry in my head lol

X_Tasha_X

Silver Member
As many of you know i am on day 1 of ss. I am sat watching tv while playing on here and the whole time i am thinking about food :confused: i am hungry but i know its all in my head so i am not going to give in. Its very annoying tho.

What is everyone else up to 2night??

OoOo Thanks hun.. haha could you tell i am bored!! And when i am normally bored i eat eeek!! so its running through my head that i want to eat. I'm not going to give in tho :D

Hey Tasha
It helps me to look at clothes that I would love to get into! At the mo I am looking at the ASOS website and visualising myself in the size 12 dresses! :) Keep strong girl! We can do it!!! :D :D

Am watching fat man thin on Sky 3. Is really good

Tasha you are doing so well in your first day :D You should be very proud of yourself and you need to remember you don't need to eat :) You are hungry in your head but last time I checked you don't feed your brain you feed your stomach hahaha...

The feeling of just wanting to eat does go away in time if you stick with it and don't cheat. Keep thinking of the wonderful loss you will have this week :) The water intake is very good keep it up! Its nearly the end of the day you'd kick yourself if you slipped at the last hurdle of the day hehehehe...

Keep those fingers busy doin something else missy :D xx

Don't give in! I just had a cup of coffee with a cranberry crunch bar. So gorgeous! Are you watching the programme? xx

Mmm sounds yummy!! No didnt get to watch the programme my bf wanted to watch the soaps:eek: haha he is worse than me ;) lol xxx

Hey Tasha
It helps me to look at clothes that I would love to get into! At the mo I am looking at the ASOS website and visualising myself in the size 12 dresses! :) Keep strong girl! We can do it!!! :D :D

OoOo what a great idea... i might start doing that :D I cant wait to wear heels again and skimpy little boobylicious tops hehe! Defo gonna keep strong.. how can i not with all you lot losing so much weight and looking so fab... and one day i will too hehe! <3 xxx

Tasha you are doing so well in your first day :D You should be very proud of yourself and you need to remember you don't need to eat :) You are hungry in your head but last time I checked you don't feed your brain you feed your stomach hahaha...

The feeling of just wanting to eat does go away in time if you stick with it and don't cheat. Keep thinking of the wonderful loss you will have this week :) The water intake is very good keep it up! Its nearly the end of the day you'd kick yourself if you slipped at the last hurdle of the day hehehehe...

Keep those fingers busy doin something else missy :D xx

Aw thanks hun, i know its just 1day but i am really happy that i have stuck to i and not cheated really happy :D I am really glad the feeling of wanting to eat will go down in time as today all i have thought about was food or the diet lol i feel like it has taken over my life haha!!

Yes i was shocked i managed to drink so much water today but i might as well just tipped it into the toilet haha i went the loo like every 30mins :eek: lol.

I would never cheat on this diet i have done today and i now know i can carry on and do the rest of the days... its not gonna be easy but hey i have you and kels to keep me right (and everyone else on here) eh haha :p xx

Hey Honey,

Painting your nails is always a good one, or putting on some fake tan. :D

Funny you should say that scooterchick coz i have just painted my nails haha!! Yes i like fake tan... i always think i look slimmer tanned... altho i dont hahaha!! <3 xx

I've never had a fake tan... dont know if I would suit it... i'm very pale haha could use a bit of colour :p

You know whats good Ant, the dove tinted cream. I get the one for dark skin (even tho i am very white) and i just put that on an hour b4 i go to bed and it just gives me a nice glow when i wake up in the morning :D with no streaks or anything its great hehe! Its alot cheaper than fake tan xx

I must say that when I can't get food out of my head in the evenings , I just wrap up warmly and go to bed. A bit boring, but effective!
Have just finished watching the first episode of the new season of Greys Anatomy (yay, it's back!):D, so time to grab a glass of water and go to bed - night all!

Hehe, me 2 a little bit. Ma mom just went to Burger King, and the smell was killing me hehehe. I really wanted to eat a french fries or a little bite of the sandwich. But I said in myself, NO I won't do it. Got home, get my water and imagine that the water is the sandwich hehehe :p. That's why when I'm on a diet like this for the first time, I really don't want to go to Fast food restaurants, I prefer doing the food, when I know I'm doing it and smelling it alone. And I will think all of the fat of carbs that are in it :p....and then drink my water, Whehehe.....

Back