Hungry on Ketosis?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gorgeous_x, 14 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Gorgeous_x

Gorgeous_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD SS+
    I'm on day 3 of CD SS+ and I didn't feel any real hunger until last night. It continued this morning but I also felt very weak (even after my shake). I did a stick test and tested positive for ketones (on the brand I use there are 4 'levels', 4 being the highest, and I was between 3 and 4). However I am feeling hungry (had my 2nd shake an hour ago) and a little weak. Is this normal and will it go because I had thought it was just getting into ketosis that this happened?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    I occasionally get a growling tum which can be quite loud (at least it sounds it to me!). From what I believe, ketosis *should* reduce or take away hunger but I guess as with everything, people are different and respond in different ways
  4. franbella21

franbella21 minimims stalker

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    cambridge ss
    hiya i am permanently hungry and feel like i could eat a horse continually lol i think it just effects everyone differently
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.