Hungry or bored?? - I threw chocolate in the bin!!

Louise24

Gold Member
Hmm, I'm sat at my desk with nobody else in the office.

Today I have eaten a huge bowl of strawberries and 2 yogurts. Yet I feel hungry and keep looking at the treat size dairy milk on my desk............

Hurry up lunch time else the chocolate has had it!!

Anyone else get like this? x

Oh yeah............ and I forgot to mention I had a "lunch box" pack of mini jaffa cakes (9 syns) as I was driving back from boyfriends at 6.30 this morning....... so I'm not even allowed the chocolate!!

dont do it!

most of the time if your hungry your actually thirsty as your brain sends the same signals out for both. get loads of water down you.

i sit at a desk all day on my own every day and get very bored. i have a fruit bowl next to me and pick at the grapes, even though im not actually hungry

give away the chocolate

eat more fruit and drink more water drinkdrink drink :D ive not stopped eating free food since i woke up i just like the feeling of eating and if its free what the hell lol :D plus i feeel like im getting something nice when i have muller light toffee or banana and custard flavour its great :D keep positive lol :D

Blimey - I got chocolate into my hot little hands, tore off the wrapped, then thought, if I still want it in 30 seconds I can have it........ before I gave myself chance to think I chucked it straight in the bin.

I've never done that before and feel quite empowered by it.

Water, water, water. Thanks for being there in my time of need guys xxx

Thanks.......

Well I dashed to Tesco in my lunch hour and came back with the biggest potato and a tin of beans. I'm now full up and much happier.

I also bough a punnet of raspberries, strawberries and bananas... possibly too much food on desk now.

wow, that took willpower, well done! We don't have a microwave at work so I end up having salad every day. It gets boring but at least it takes quite a while to eat :)

Back