Extra Easy Hungry, please help

DanielleOD

Hello everyone tomorrow is my 3rd day and I have been doing the extra easy plan so far but I'm feeling so hungry.

I'm a fussy eater as well as being vegetarian and I also don't eat much dairy so I'm a bit limited as to what I can eat. I hate vegetables and salad.

I'm have attached my food plan so far and was wondering if anyone could tell me if I'm not eating enough?

Thank you x

Attachments

• image-1374734343.jpg
    image-1374734343.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 118
If you are a vegetarian who doesn't eat vegetables you would be far better doing green days. What sort of meals did you have before because most home cooked food can be adapted for SW. You should never be hungry You can always have more pasta, rice baked beans and a heap load more foods. Have a good look through your books and underline any free food that you like on green days because then you can eat them until your heart's content x

Maybe you should tell us what you normally eat and we can try to reccomend a SW alternative? You'll probably find that you can have practically the same meal but with a couple of tweaks (like less cheese or cooked in fry-light).

I ate so badly before :( I barely ate during the day as works always so busy I didn't have time so ended up eating high calorie and fatty foods in the evening. Like pizza, chips, cheese and takeaways.

I like spaghetti bolognese but used to have it with dolmio sauce so would be good if I could get a sauce or something I could use instead.

Bolognaise sauce is the easiest thing in the world to make! Tinned toms, garlic, onion, Italian herb mix. Make a batch of sauce and freeze it- add some extra veggies to it, I like tenderstem broccoli and carrots in mine. Put your pasta on when you get in from work, defrost bolognaise sauce in micro and- voila- dinner!

Unfortunately, you might have to become a bit more adventurous with your food. I suggest buying a SW recipe book and having a go at new things. As BrightonRosie said, green would prob be better option for you as you can load up on pasta and savoury rice.

This month's magazine has a recipe for a Dolmio type sauce to be used with Spag bol or chili etc. Look up the recipe for SW style chips. Easy to make and on green you can them whenever you want. Even putting your healthy extra cheese on top. hard boiled eggs are great to snack on x

Thank you for your help, I'm going to try those suggestions for dinner tomorrow!

The chips sound brilliant. I can't wait to give those a go.

I'm going to try and be more adventurous with my food and chose things I normally wouldn't. Not sure how well I'll do when it comes to vegetables though lol x

Really? I didn't know you had to use them I just thought they were there if I needed them

I'm using 6 on Saturday night

Definately go for green days. You don't *need* the veg as much (although obviously it would help with weight loss if there was something you liked!) so you don't have to feel guilty for not including it.

One of my favourite meals is just eggs, home made chips and beans! Or chilli pasta with a HExA of cheese on top (cook onion, garlic, red pepper, chilli in frylight - I blend mine first so it's more a paste than chunks. Add chopped tomatos, a pinch of sweetner and maybe some red wine vinegar. Stir through pasta and eat!)

Back