Hungry this week

leighforty

Dont know what is the matter with me this week. I put on weight last week and had been hoping to lose that weight and a little more but this week I have been soo hungry. I only have 20 weekly points left and im worried that I will go over and not lose this week. Does anyone have any links to recipes for 0pt soup I think I need something that can fill me up but doesnt have many calories. Please help to save me.

Carrot and Coriander

* 450g fresh sliced carrots
* 1 sliced onion
* 2 pints veg stock
* 1tsp ground coriander
* to taste fresh chopped coriander
* to taste salt and pepper
* 2-3 sprays fry light for frying

fry carrots and onion with the fry light in a pan for about 4 mins.
Add the ground coriander and cook for a further 1 min.
Add 2 pints of stock and bring to the boil
simmer until carrots are cooked through
Blend
Return to a clean pan and re heat adding the chopped coriander and salt and pepper

think i picked it up on here somewhere.

it is nommy..i make it most weeks.

the stock cubes, I use oxo ones and still, using 2 technically u point but the amount it makes / portion size, I never bother.

GLL said:
Carrot and Coriander

* 450g fresh sliced carrots
* 1 sliced onion
* 2 pints veg stock
* 1tsp ground coriander
* to taste fresh chopped coriander
* to taste salt and pepper
* 2-3 sprays fry light for frying

fry carrots and onion with the fry light in a pan for about 4 mins.
Add the ground coriander and cook for a further 1 min.
Add 2 pints of stock and bring to the boil
simmer until carrots are cooked through
Blend
Return to a clean pan and re heat adding the chopped coriander and salt and pepper

think i picked it up on here somewhere.

it is nommy..i make it most weeks.

the stock cubes, I use oxo ones and still, using 2 technically u point but the amount it makes / portion size, I never bother.

Ohh sounds yum! I'm gonna try that next week - been getting a bit fed up with BNS soup! X

Thanks Sam. I am going to make mine in the slow cooker so that is just perfect

My husband has put some veg tomatoes chilli and garlic in the slow cooker so il be having that for dinner tomorrow and Tues for lunch. I think ive had a few things this week which I have forgotten to point (accidently on purpose I think lol) so need to go easy before weigh in on Tues. I am hoping that the exercise I have done this week will get me through.

Back