Hungry!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by glitzybug, 6 April 2010 Social URL.

1. glitzybug

glitzybug Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim!!!!!
    Hi Guys,
    Getting married in July.....want to look fab in my dress so started LT yesterday. Starving and feel like crap. How long does it take for the hunger to subside? Feeling really nervous about doing this diet, so many bad side affects. Cant afford to be feeling like crap with 2 kids to look after. Know it will be worth it when skinny (lost 5 stone 18 mths ago thru healthy eating and exercise only to put it all on again), so know how it feels to be slim and confident. So annoyed with myself for putting it on again, anyway I've read alot of ye're stories and know there is hope for me yet :break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    Still considering
    You will feel the hunger for the first 3-4 days, till you get into ketosis. I find the best thing to do is to drink more water, have a tea or coffee, and get out of the house. The hunger won't last forever, just keep picturing yourself in the summer with the eight gone! Good Luck! :)

4. 0mega

0mega Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(16.92%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Good luck and well done for starting your diet, althought this is the Cambridge forum you might want to move your post to the LT forum :)

5. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Moved it for you x

6. hez

hez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.54%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi glitzybug, i think i was hungry for around 3 days. if you drink a glass of water when you fill hungry it should do the job. and if you read old posts i think water seems to help the weight come off even quicker :) Good luck with your journey. Helen x

7. mollypop

mollypop Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    lweight watchers
    hey. i was hungry til day 3/4 then it lessens and its just a normal hunger when ur between meals. just keep thinking wats worse bit of hunger now or a life time looking at ur wedding pics and thinking oh god i look ..... . (congrats by the way hope its a lovely day)

8. yummy mummy 2 be

yummy mummy 2 be Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(9.76%)
    Diet:
    gastric bypass
    the hunger usually lasts around 3 days when ketosis kicks in it will subside. i have 3 babys and i can asure u i have more energy now than b4 i startred this.just drink lots of water it will pass dont worry

9. claz

claz wants to be slim

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    juddd
    agree with everyone else - the hunger only lasts a couple of days but if you drink lots of water then it really helps - I was worried when i 1st started cos i work fulltime and have 3 kids to look after and my husband works shifts so often i work a full day then have to come home and sort the kids out myself - but i have to say i honestly have more energy now than i ever had and don't feel sluggish anymore. Just stick with it for a couple of days - it really is worth it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.