Hungry???

mumto4

Is anyone else finding it difficult? I am always feeling hungry not long after a meal again and some nights having to go to bed early purely as I have no points left. Im finding it a hard transistion puely as I have done SW in the past and with that, if your hungry you eat. Just feels odd that on a night if im hungry I can't even have fruit which is healthly. I have only been doing it 5 days so I do understand that my body is adjusting (and my mind) and I honestly haven't a clue what 0 pointed things are out there etc veggies. Anyone any advise? :(
xx

Often just after a meal, you want something sweet rather than are hungry. I like sugar free jelly. which is free. Add some raspberries, 0.5 points while making it and it's delicious.

Lyda

0pt soup, sugar free jelly are the best options x

Is anyone else finding it difficult? I am always feeling hungry not long after a meal again and some nights having to go to bed early purely as I have no points left. Im finding it a hard transistion puely as I have done SW in the past and with that, if your hungry you eat. Just feels odd that on a night if im hungry I can't even have fruit which is healthly. I have only been doing it 5 days so I do understand that my body is adjusting (and my mind) and I honestly haven't a clue what 0 pointed things are out there etc veggies. Anyone any advise? :(
xx

Hi

I think you just need to give yourself some time to get your mind used to a new way of thinking. How many points are you allowed a day? I am on 18 points and I normally only eat 16 points a day so that come the weekend I can indulge a bit without feeling guilty (thats the theory anyway lol), so what I tend to try and do is have 3 points for breakfast (toast or porridge), 3 points for lunch (0pt soup, a sandwhich and a pink and white wafer) and 6 points for dinner. This leaves 4 points for snacks during the evening as there is no way I would be able to have my dinner and nothing else after that. That 4 snack points can go such a long way i.e. I have a bowl of sugar free jelly, I also have things like snack a jack popcorn (0.5pt), crisps (1pt), pink and whites (0.5pt), curly wurly (2.5pt), ice cream (1pt), meringue nest (1pt), toast, crumpets, fruit, even sometimes have a 1pt salad sandwhich if I am really desperate to fill my tummy up before bed lol xxx

Most veggies are 0 points. Carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower.

I have my evening meal and pile if high with veg!! tesco do small bags of mixed veg - carrot, broccoli and cauli, for £1 soi buy loads of those and freeze them :D

I think the one of the only things you point veg wise are peas, potatoes and sweetcorn!

I have the same prob but try and save a few points for snacks in the evenings: low fat hot choc, mini milks (0.5 each), sugar free jelly, ww 0.5 pt yoghurts etc. It can be really hard and I find some weeks are more difficult than others but you will soon get used to the routine of managing your points. Planning is key - if you've already got 0 pt soup and sugar free jelly made up, you shouldn't have any probs :)

I agree with the above, you will adjust. It could be that you aren't planning your points as well as you could, or taking advantage of the filling foods?

I always leave 4 points for the eve.

I'm on 23 points a day which is quite a lot really. I've been having branflakes with a banana for brekkie, ww meal and yog and fruit for lunch if I'm at work or jacket potato with salad etc yog and fruit if I'm at home and my evening meal is something like spag bol or pasta. I have fruit generally fir supper if got points left. I'm not really a sweet person but have been having sugar free jelly.

Try making 0 point soup for dinner and taking it to work rather than a WW meal. I very rarely buy ready meals now because i can usually rustle up something lower points! tomatoes on toast is a good one. 2 slices of bread (ww 0.5 per slice = 1.5 point), tinned toms 0. Thats it! doesnt need butter! If i have sarnies i have mayo instead of butter :)

typical evening meal includes 1 birdseye chicken fillet with piri piri sauce for 3.5 or 4 points and LOADS of veg!! Have enough points left for fruit salad and some WW biscuits when madams in bed! :D

I was on 23 points to start with and im now on 22. It is a lot of food once you figure out what is filling to eat and what is not!

Itend to overload my plate with veggies (all but peas, sweetcorn and parsnips as these are pt'd)

I am not a sweettooth person either, but evening I tend to have a cup a soup, they are around 1pt each, and I think because they take longer to have, by the time I have finished the mind over matter thing has gone :)

It's really about planning I love crackerbread you can have loads fro little points and they take ages to eat lol

Kepp going it really does work :)

its going to take a little while to get used to from being able to eat unlimited food to a limited amount. Thing is though with WW you get used to smaller portions so when your at goal you don't still want a huge meal which can easily be swapped for a huge naughty meal you'll have a small naughty meal and do less damage and therefore stay on track :D

Thanks guys! x

Back