Hungry

Safcd1

Today for the first time this week I feel hungry. I have had plenty water.

Going to iron to take my mind off it

Mandy

Oh dear hope it passes quickly x ;)

I'm sitting with people eating and I'm starving :( I have done my ironing so I'm searching through here to stay motivated. Good luck x

clean your teeth, normally takes the edge off :)

Thanks will give it a try

Safcd1 said:
Thanks will give it a try

Always drink more water. That always works for me. It does happen less frequently as you go on. Avoid the sight and smell of food if you can. And adverts.
GSQ

Not good hope it passes quickly for you

BF

Well I'm pleased to say my little splurge had no egative impact on the scales today. Right back to geeing a good little dieter!!!!

Having a hot drink used to work for me when I was hungry and getting as far away from the kitchen after making it worked too ;)

Try bouillon if you are really, really hungry..........like a weak soup!

Hot drinks work for me too - or I take a bar and cut it up as I find a whole one in one go too much - I can then spread it out over time on the days when I feel hungry x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great glad to hear your back on track ... xx :D

Glad your scales was kind to you and you've managed to get back on track - well done

BF

im only on my second day! and im absolutley starving already! does it get better? im trying to spread my meals and i find im always hungry around 2 til about 6 just in normal eating, grrrrrrrrrrrr! x

It does get easier. Weekends are hard for me. When I'm at work I don't think about food but when off i feel surrounded by it.

When you hit ketosis the hunger will reduce xx

Me too the hardest days for me are also the weekends!!! I know why though! x

Yep, weekends are really difficult for me too! :-( and I find it mote difficult when my hubby's at work aswell. Think it's because when he's here I'm all like, I'm gonna stick to this to prove I can do it, but when he's at work and it's just me and my boy, there's only me to prove it too, and the rubbish dieter says to the good one, only yourself, noone else will know! Up to now will power has won! Phew for that! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

im only on my second day! and im absolutley starving already! does it get better? im trying to spread my meals and i find im always hungry around 2 til about 6 just in normal eating, grrrrrrrrrrrr! x

Hi i'm on day 4 and starving today, my tummy won't stop making weird noises, i've drank 5 litres of liquid so far :-( hopefully the feeling will pass soon - just off to brush my teeth to freshen up

BF

Back