Hungry!!???

Deezer

Gold Member
I'm in ketosis...but i tell you what, I could eat a scabby horse!!! Lol....

Weird.... not felt hungry for ages!!!

Freaking me out!! Lol....

Get that soda stream water down you with extra fizz to bloat your tummy up! I have complete empathy as I was in the same boat a couple of sundays ago after walking up the mountain for a couple of hours, I had to have an extra Lipotrim or I would have definately have eaten the scabby horse!

I've had 3 litres already lol... Think its because i've been busy at work lol... Running all over!!

Going home soon though!!! : )

Me too. I want chicken and loads of it. I think it's the change in the weather. I may be wrong but our bodies must be working harder to keep us warm. I'm wondering if this is why I'm feeling a bit weak this week. Trying hard not to cave. It's either going to be a very long night or a very early night for me to keep me out of temptations way.

snap! i'm onto day 12, well into ketosis and the weight is flying off so why have i just nearly eaten some of the kids tea :/
trying to break the habit of a lifetime is hard!

There has gotta be something in the air tonight as I'm struggling like a mental thing :(

I have BANNED myself from walking into the kitchen otherwise I'm gonna eat something I really don't care what it would be either :( Haven't felt like this for ages, I've had plenty of water today but I am feeling REALLY shivvery tonight :(

I'm on day 24 so haven't been able to be this long into 100% since I did it the first time...normally I've caved well before now and I'm really trying to keep focused on the dress to keep me on track :) x x x

Took myself off looking at wedding shoes and weddingy stuff ~lol~ that has kept me on track ~lol~ x x x WE CAN do this !!!! x x x

How exciting having a wedding to for. Today I booked a venue for a surprise party for my hubby's 40th so I've got that to organise for Dec 18th but looking forward to it. Not as exciting as a wedding mind you. Just think of all the lovely dresses you'll be able to try on. How exciting.

Im exactly the same!! I wonder do you girls get more hungry when due on? Ive just come on today (thank god kept thinking i was pregnant lol) And the last 3 days have been such a struggle not to eat anything. BUT i dont want my shakes, strange im starving but yesturday i just couldnt have my last shake so only had 2 shakes yest, wonder if its cos it TOTM. Also (soz for hyjacking ure post Deezer x) if you start ure TOMTM like me today for example, what week do you write next to TOTM.

xx

I'm so pleased I've come on here tonight. I thought I was going mad the last few days as I've desperately been wanting to eat something, to the point I've been in tears last night and really close to caving in. I'm on day 20 and I've been 100% the whole way through. Thanks for posting about this Deezer!!

Add me to the list ladies
My tummy is rumbling as I write this.

Carol C said:
I'm so pleased I've come on here tonight. I thought I was going mad the last few days as I've desperately been wanting to eat something, to the point I've been in tears last night and really close to caving in. I'm on day 20 and I've been 100% the whole way through. Thanks for posting about this Deezer!!

Aww Hun, 20 days in your must be noticing a difference on your clothes. Why don't you go and try some stuff on and see the physical change. That will motivate you. It is a very hard diet at times (I'm finding it hard tonight too) but you got through the first week so you can do this. Hang on in there!!

Oh I'm definitely noticing a difference :) I've lost 21lbs so far and I know I'm doing the right thing and that it'll be worth it all. It's just smelling and seeing the food that everyone in my house is eating.....I want it!! I know I don't need it and that's what's stopping me

I think it's the cold weather. Feeling 'empty' which I haven't really experienced so far on this diet. Good tip about the fizzy water Elaine-Melanie; the bubbles are filling!

Dx

Im exactly the same!! I wonder do you girls get more hungry when due on? Ive just come on today (thank god kept thinking i was pregnant lol) And the last 3 days have been such a struggle not to eat anything. BUT i dont want my shakes, strange im starving but yesturday i just couldnt have my last shake so only had 2 shakes yest, wonder if its cos it TOTM. Also (soz for hyjacking ure post Deezer x) if you start ure TOMTM like me today for example, what week do you write next to TOTM.

xx
I guess it doesn't matter that much... have you already weighed this week???
Just put it this week as i guess thats when you have held your water!!!

I def get hungrier totm time!!! Really struggle!! x

Soooo pleased I didn't cave last night ....stepped on the scales this morning and have lost 2lbs since friday :D woohoo now THAT'S gonna keep me going :D ....only 6 more lbs and I'll of lost 2st in a MONTH!!!! I WILL do this x x x

Back