Hungry...

merlynne08

Don't know why.

Day 20 100% SS tomorrow and haven't had any problems until now. But today have been definitely hungry. Drank my water, had my packs. Haven't had bars yet so can't be that.

This is week 3 and my loss is definitely slow this week so won't even have the satisfaction of a big rewarding loss on the scales on Thursday :sigh:

Must check to see if I'm still in ketosis. If I am, it has to be psychological, doesn't it?

I started to get hungry after a few weeks of SS, so I moved to SS+.
The losses are almost the same :) and it meant I could have 3 meals plus an evening snack, which suited me brilliantly.

Don't know why.

Day 20 100% SS tomorrow and haven't had any problems until now. But today have been definitely hungry. Drank my water, had my packs. Haven't had bars yet so can't be that.

This is week 3 and my loss is definitely slow this week so won't even have the satisfaction of a big rewarding loss on the scales on Thursday :sigh:

Must check to see if I'm still in ketosis. If I am, it has to be psychological, doesn't it?

Sounds like it's the psychological bit hun. Ignore it if you can and get off to bed soon:)

That way tommorow (today) comes quicker..xx

We all have days like that - try to distract yourself or get an early night - tomorrow will be a brighter day! x

Better today. Don't know what was up yesterday. Thanks for encouragement.

Weigh-in tomorrow but not optimistic for more than 2/3lbs but anything is a loss, right?

Mx

Hi, my 3rd weigh in today was only 2lbs, but I'm thinking wait till 4 weeks have gone and then look at the loss over the 4 weeks, then it'll be worth it, lol

I think some days we just have a hungry day or two, are you due on? I found I was more effected around the TOTM

No, not due for another few weeks. Hunger pangs gone though - all in my mind maybe. Got solid choc tetras for last two weeks so got a variety of tetras/bars/packs this week. Looking forward to my first CD bar tomorrow evening at the cinema as a weekend 'treat' - now, should I pick peanut, cranberry, choc or toffee? Choices, choices.

Back