Hunting for presents and getting told off :(

My brother and I used to go searching every year and we always used to find things. It just made us more excited for the big day tho, so we could actually play with them!!

Now I wouldn't peek at all. My bf would peek every time. Once I had some medication delivered and he was so convinced I'd bought him a present he opened the parcel, which was addressed to me (we don't even live together) and was bitterly disappointed!!

This year, we agreed to go shopping together for our presents and we are doing that this weekend. Last weekend I had several things to collect from the post office and up until yesterday bf was convinced I had already started buying things for him. It was beyond him that I could be doing Xmas shopping for anyone else!!! He kept getting this little grin on his face, so I wound him up, by not opening the packages until he had gone home. I then immediately wrapped them up so he still can't see them. I'd bet any money he has been rattling around them, even though I have promised there is nothing for him!!! Big kid!! xxx

Back