hurrah i got my job!!!!!!

My sister in law is a CSO and she LOVES her job, says it is very fulfilling. My sister was a 'hobby bobby' aka Special Constable a few years back, and my brother is a 'real' policeman.
Somehow, I got lost along the way and became a Nursery Nurse, although I feel like a policeperson at times, breaking up scraps (albeit between under 5's!) and keeping the peace lol!
I'm sure you'll love every minute of it :D

i have worked for the police for 13 years in the control room...but its changed so much over last 12 months we have moved to a call centre and well its just not the same....dont see any of my old mates or any of the officers so there are no relationships built and you need that in a police force....so this seemed to be the best option...i have no intention of ever joing the 'job' ....its too much of a difficult dangerous job nowadays with crap pay.i take my hat off totally to those who do it....my husband is a copper and loves it on the other hand!!!

nah this is th next step for me....loads of fresh air and a sore crutch from riding a bike all day!!!!!!!!

Well done Shell knew you could do it!

I am going to bed now, night hun, night Becks!!! x

hi shell. i'm arriving fashionably late (ahem) to say mega congratulations. you'll storm to goal now with such a good incentive :D you've done really well so far. keep it up!!

abz xx

Back