1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by moomintroll, 22 April 2010 Social URL.

1. moomintroll

moomintroll Member

So....just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone for your encouragement when I hit my plateau.

I was feeling really fed up and disheartened and you all helped give me a kick up the backside!

I've been back to basics and not allowing little treats to creep in, been keeping tabs again on my daily eating and am back to enjoying being healthy rather than my blip where I felt fed up with it. I've been turning down chips (non SW anyway!), chocolate (on a daily basis from the girls at work - it is left on our desk so is RIGHT THERE!!), crisps and everything. And the odd occasion I have strayed to sample a little of something naughty I haven't enjoyed it at all!

So...WI time...last week I'd put 1lb back on and this week I it along with one more - HURRAH! And now, naughty mid-week WI shows another one, maybe two already!!

Thanks everyone for the morale boost.

And good luck with your losses too xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Slimming World
    Great news - well done :D
  4. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

glad you have found improvement, at times it is just learning to improve the situation, well done for sticking with it!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.