HxB

Lea C

Hi can someone please check for me which types of muesli I can have as a HxB and how much please as I don't have new books?
Also, how much bran flakes?

Has anyone tried grape nuts??

Thankyou for your help xx

Hi, according to the Free Branded Foods 2012, you can have:

35g Alpen High Fibre
35g Asda Swiss Style Muesli
40g Dorset Cereal Simply Fruity Muesli
30g Dorset Cereal Simply Nutty Muesli
35g Dorset Cereal Super High Fibre Muesli
35g Jordans Natural / Organic Muesli
35g Kelloggs Luxury Muesli
40g M&S Count on Us Fruit and Nut Muesli
35g Sainsbury Fruit & Nut Muesli
35g Tesco Value Muesli

Bran flakes are 35g.

Hope this helps

Thankyou that helps loads :)

I wonder why you can have 40g of two of them though, surely they're the ones everyone goes for as you can have more??

mollymooz said:
Hi, according to the Free Branded Foods 2012, you can have:

35g Alpen High Fibre
35g Asda Swiss Style Muesli
40g Dorset Cereal Simply Fruity Muesli
30g Dorset Cereal Simply Nutty Muesli
35g Dorset Cereal Super High Fibre Muesli
35g Jordans Natural / Organic Muesli
35g Kelloggs Luxury Muesli
40g M&S Count on Us Fruit and Nut Muesli
35g Sainsbury Fruit & Nut Muesli
35g Tesco Value Muesli

Bran flakes are 35g.

Hope this helps

Whereabouts did you get this list from? I've checked my book and online and I cannot see that it says 40g Dorset cereal simply fruity muesli anywhere?

Please can you point me in the right direction?

Whereabouts did you get this list from? I've checked my book and online and I cannot see that it says 40g Dorset cereal simply fruity muesli anywhere?

Please can you point me in the right direction?

On Syns online I can see:

28g Dorset Cereals Simply Fruity Muesli + 1 Oat/Scan Bran

It definietly doesn't say 40g though. I havent checked the rest of the stuff on the list.

ermintrude said:
On Syns online I can see:

28g Dorset Cereals Simply Fruity Muesli + 1 Oat/Scan Bran

It definietly doesn't say 40g though. I havent checked the rest of the stuff on the list.

When I saw 40g I thought ooooooo, more cereal!!!!!! I just thought I'd double check which ones were on the list on line and I couldn't see it, it's not listed in the new book either

Its in the Free Branded Foods 2012 - in the Healthy Extra section at the back of the book. Definitely says 40g of the Dorset Cereals Simply Fruity Muesli - maybe its a mistake?

mollymooz said:
Its in the Free Branded Foods 2012 - in the Healthy Extra section at the back of the book. Definitely says 40g of the Dorset Cereals Simply Fruity Muesli - maybe its a mistake?

Hmmm, interesting! I wish they'd get there act together and align all there information sources. I understand that the books go out of date so quickly however you'd expect the info to be least up to date on the website!

Hmmm, interesting! I wish they'd get there act together and align all there information sources. I understand that the books go out of date so quickly however you'd expect the info to be least up to date on the website!

I'd rely on their inconsistency to get in there with 40g ;) :D

ermintrude said:
I'd rely on their inconsistency to get in there with 40g ;) :D

I rang the syns hotline whilst I was in the supermarket and they confirmed that you can have 40g as a HEXb. I made a comment about all the literature not corresponding but she didn't seem to care!?!

Anyway, I bought an expensive box and I weighed 40g when I got home and it doesn't look like you get a lot!! Not so sure it will keep my hunger locked up until lunchtime!

Back