Hya

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Petal01, 13 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Hi all

Just wanted to say hello,i have done SW many times before but have never stuck to it for longer than a few days! Have been on it one week today this time tho so fingers crossed. It's agreat diet and i'd be silly to throw this chance away so im putting my allin this time.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tracie Green

Tracie Green Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    good luck!! im new to this site but it sems really friendly and there are loads of really helpful threads! stick at it !! x

4. victoria sponge

victoria sponge Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    good luck and stick with it..

5. mumof3girlygirls

mumof3girlygirls Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Goodluck with the weight loss...stick with it slimming world does work!

6. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    well done stick at it x

7. doratheexplora

doratheexplora Full Member

welcome and good luck you'll get there hun x

8. Piglet

Piglet Is so doing it this time

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Hi :) I have always done WW but just started SW and the best thing is I can eat if I'm hungry!!!! :D I lost 7┬Żlb in my first week but had a small set back last week ie my DH and a Chinese! :eek: But I'm back on track.... stick with it hun it seems to work xx

9. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Thanks everyone.

Just wondering if someone could check my menu for today please, i have been on SW for a week now but havn't really been having HEX as im going it alone and wasn't sure what i can or can't have for HEX

Breakfast Toffee muller light over grapes

Lunch 2 slices nimble with 1 banana

Dinner 2 eggs with onion and muxhrooms done in frylite

Snack Another muller light over grapes

Snacks 1 french toast from asda with 1 light chesse triangle and tonight a little bit of pork as a HEX but not sure which HEX it should be:confused:

Id appreciate it if someone could sort my menu out regarding HEX please?

Many Thanks

10. doratheexplora

doratheexplora Full Member

Hi petal, you don't eat much hun (or maybe iam just a pig!) you must have your hex essential for calcium and fibre intake, 2 A choices are milk and cheese 2 B choices are your cereals, bread, meat, poultry,fish, nuts and seeds and cereal bars, dried canned and cooked fruit these are messured amounts thats for green, on a red day still 2 A choices milk and cheese, but the B choices are again bread, cereals, then it would be veg (pots, beans pasta the stuff that's free on a green),cereal bars, dried canned and cooked fruit.

Looking at the menu you have posted looks like you aint doing green or red cuz you are having stuff thats free on both (apart from the pork) that's great if you are going out for a meal and are not sure wether you are gonna be red or green but for everyday i'd be starving.

Don't you eat cereal(hex) and milk (hex)? for breakfast, jacket and pot with cheese (hex) and beans for dinner and muller light, then maybe roast dinner for tea pork or chick or beef (hex) pots, peas, carrots etc gravy for syns? This is for a green day, (I don't really do red) hope this helps shout up if it's not clear hun xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.