Hypothetical question

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by winters_daughter, 20 February 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. winters_daughter

winters_daughter Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Would it knock out your ketosis and make a difference on your loss if you were to have a small salad with balsamic (s) vinegar instead of a shake/on top of the 3 shakes? Im not thinking of doing this (im 100%) but was just wondering if you was to eat even salad would it make much difference.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Foo Fan

Foo Fan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.78%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    That will not effect ketosis, there is a plan on CD (similar to LT) where u have 3 shakes and 200cal meal (salad, veg and protein and u can have balsamic vinegar) and the losses average 12lb a month..
    I'm going to follow this when I get closer to goal to slowly introduce food as I personally think the LT refeed introduces carbs very quickly (but that's just my opinion)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.