• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hypothetical question

S: 13st8lb C: 13st1lb G: 12st11lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0st7lb(3.68%)
Would it knock out your ketosis and make a difference on your loss if you were to have a small salad with balsamic (s) vinegar instead of a shake/on top of the 3 shakes? Im not thinking of doing this (im 100%) but was just wondering if you was to eat even salad would it make much difference.

Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st12lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28 Loss: 2st4lb(17.78%)
winters_daughter said:
Would it knock out your ketosis and make a difference on your loss if you were to have a small salad with balsamic (s) vinegar instead of a shake/on top of the 3 shakes? Im not thinking of doing this (im 100%) but was just wondering if you was to eat even salad would it make much difference.

Thanks
That will not effect ketosis, there is a plan on CD (similar to LT) where u have 3 shakes and 200cal meal (salad, veg and protein and u can have balsamic vinegar) and the losses average 12lb a month..
I'm going to follow this when I get closer to goal to slowly introduce food as I personally think the LT refeed introduces carbs very quickly (but that's just my opinion)