I’m back again for the third time

Yes, it seems sweeter dry and the texture of it makes it so hard for me to stop🤦🏻‍♀️ x

I’ve had such a stressful week this week. I won’t go into it but I’ve not felt safe from the outside world. I’m really proud that I didn’t stray from my normal eating but my weight went up a pound the day after and stayed until yesterday. Then I’ve been at STS yesterday and today. I know it’s the stress but I’m hoping to see a little loss in a few days as I’m feeling a bit disheartened. Got a stonking headache so off to bed x

Me too, as long as I’ve not got any food in there with me. Eating wise it can be the worst place for me x

I was hoping for a bigger loss as I was 100% and really gunning for a big week after my STS last week but I’ll take the 2lb loss and carry that determination into this week. I really want to get a few bigger losses under my belt for a chance to hit my slimmer for September challenge. I think I might have been a bit too optimistic lol.

Hope you’re all well x

2lbs is great Charlotte, and a sensible loss for long term hun - but of course you know that, I know it, and yet we always secretly hope for more LOL.

You're obviously doing it right though, so well done x

Last edited:
I know right, I always want a bigger loss!😂

I’m getting close to 19:13 I can’t wait to be under 20 stone! And I’m inching closer to 25% loss💃🏻 Trying to buzz myself up for the week lol x

Yes! Yes! Yes! 4lbs down and I’m under 20 stone!💃🏻😃💃🏻 If I was well enough I’d be dancing around the house 😂

Now then Charlotte, no self sabotage allowed. 2lb to get to 7st lost and 4lb to get to 100lbs lost. I will get to one of those next week, I will get to one of those next week, I will get to one of those next week! My mantra for the week👍🏻

Hope everyone is well and here’s to having a cracking week x

Thats great news Charlotte well done and roll on the next milestone

I’ve had a normal day food wise but I’ve just had 3/4 of a bottle of nonalcoholic beer and the OH had a small glass of nonalcoholic red wine to celebrate. I stopped before I finished the bottle as I felt satisfied and I know could have had the whole thing, it’s only 330ml, but I’m trying to get my head around not needing to finish what’s in front of me if I’ve had enough. I’m feeling confident that I won’t eat tonight, I’m not craving or having compulsive food thoughts. I just need to get to bed without picking anything up. Ok, maybe I’m having compulsive thoughts about not eating instead lol x

🤣 how funny! I have dreams of being in supermarkets and places that sell food. Sometimes I’m just shopping but I’ve been eating in a few of them! But then again I have dreams of being in a shopping centre too, I think it’s because I haven’t been in any shop for over 4 years🤣

What a crap night. Had about 30 minutes sleep and woke up at 2am, couldn’t sleep until after 8am and the postie woke me up at 11am🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve been trying to nap all day but it’s just not happening. Urgh, tired and wired x

Back