I’m back again for the third time

Serioisly Charlotte i hope your meds get sorted and you get the appointments you need. And i think calling the Samaritans was an excellent decision, things are always so bleak at that time of night that having someone to talk to can prevent total panic.

Brexit was my thought Susie but I thought I’d ask to try and get a clearer picture. If it is because of that I’m afraid that it’s only going to get worse. It’s not like the GPs let us stockpile so all I can do is hope for the best, not that that’s going to do anything lol.

Thanks tipp. I was already having a bad day with anxiety and stress and once I went to bed everything seemed 100 times worse. It really helped and it was still helping days after. It’s good to know that even in the dark middle of night we’re not alone if we know who to call x

23 hour fast😃 Felt easier today and finally I’m making a good choice to break it lol. Tuna, onion, low fat mayo, plenty of diced cucumber and tomato all mix together with some gherkins on top. Yum x

Are you good on electrolytes, Charlotte?

I have electrolyte tablets that go in water but I don’t have them all the time. I listen to my body and I can tell when I need them x

Sorry you are having a rotten week. Good to know re electrolytes. I'd wondered if they or salt would help with the brain fog and nausea. Glad today is better.

I'm not sure the drug issues are just Brexit related. It's a global issue with problems in the US and other higher income countries according to the WHO. And in the UK, there are all sorts of other mismanagement also contributing. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-46843631

Thanks Ali☺️ And thanks for the link. Someone went and got my prescription today and they only had a weeks worth🤦🏻‍♀️ That’s been happening a lot too. I just hope things don’t get any worse x

I think they will. Shortage of pharmacists and drugs in the developed world. Still - all we can do is get on and live our lives best we can.

So so day today. The weekends drag so long and I’m just feeling so emotional. Totm is a bit late but that’s a regular occurrence for me. I’ve completely lost my appetite, I could have fasted through last night but I need to have a high dose of a few vitamins before I start my injections again and I need to take them with fat so I’ve been forcing myself to eat the last couple of nights. It’s very out of character for me. I’ve not had any med changes so I’m not sure where it’s come from. I hope this dark cloud goes away soon x

Had a 23 hour fast yesterday. I still have no appetite but that didn’t stop me falling off the crisp wagon last night🤦🏻‍♀️ Didn’t even enjoy it, I’ve got a lot to still get my head around when it comes to my relationship with food.

I need my tablets later but I can even imagine eating tonight, I don’t know what’s going on x

20 hour fast today😃.

When I’ve finished eating I’ll start using the zero fasting app and see how I get on with it x

I’m feeling a tad better thanks tipp. I think fasting does help but when I’m doing worse I can’t fast so I need to have patience at times and not push it x

Thats the best attitude Charlotte, you know whats best.

Thanks tipp😃 my health is much more important than my weight but I’ve done better than I thought I could and I’m feeling positive again😃 x

20 hour fast. Didn’t eat great, totm is here and my head seems to go. Started my next fast and I’m really going to work at making it to sleep without eating again tonight x

Urgh! Totm and 1lb up. Feel like crap x

Back