I’m back again for the third time

I had another weigh in as it’s the last day of the month and I lost another pound! So that’s a massive loss of 2lb this month lol x

Haha thanks hun😂

Health depending, I’m going for it this month. I want this to be my second highest weight loss month as I can’t see how I can ever beat April’s, although that did have the last of March added in with that as I didn’t weigh myself for quite a long time as I was too ill to after getting out of hospital x

I’ve resisted the mental urge to eat when I definitely would have done before so today is a win!

I’m currently OMAD everyday while on these injections so I count that as about 23 hours of fasting a day as I’m eating at roughly the same time every day.

The injections do seem to be helping a bit and the side effects weren’t as bad yesterday so I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a similar day today, although I’ve only just had them so I’ll probably still have a temperature when I’m trying to sleep which wasn’t a good idea!🤦🏻‍♀️

Hope we all have a good day😃 x

Good you are resisting that urge Charlotte.

Although we are doing different plans, I am resisting eating urges too.

Mind you I don't keep too much food in the house.

That’s great Doreen 😃 We can do it! My OH loves snacks so there are always lots of things in our house lol.

I’m giving myself another win today. I’ve just ordered the shopping and just before I finished I added 2 treats for myself and then just before paying I took them back out😃

This is showing me that I can be determined when I want to be, I just need it to be more consistent.

Smash September is in full force! X

Oh dear do I feel rough🤢

I’ve had about 4 hours kip and I had awful vivid dreams, one where I was ill (I’m always ill in my dreams!) and at the hospital fighting for treatment and someone got a doctor on the phone for me and as I was explaining things there was a mass shooting at the hospital right in front of me. Then I woke up and felt really uneasy in my body, luckily I can get to the wc as I’m dealing with a bad tummy and really bad nausea. My legs are off and on screaming in pain and I just feel like s**t.

I’ve stuck two pints of larger and a packet of crisps on to try and get back to sleep. I don’t know what I’ll do in a couple of months when it comes off the iPlayer, I watch it every night and I just go from the last episode back round to the first, I honestly don’t know how many times I’ve watched it through lol. I do have the first 6 series on dvd but no dvd player in the room I sleep in and I wouldn’t be able to keep changing the disks anyway. Fingers crossed they add time or it pops up on Netflix or Prime. I do watch other things at night lol but once I start feeling ready to sleep or if it’s getting late then I stick it on.

Hope everyone else is having a better night x

Oh Charlotte you poor thing, those nightmares sound horrendous!

I was awake then too and was going to post but didn't want to in case you had notification alerts and had got off to sleep.

Hope you're feeling a bit better today xx

I did get back off to sleep after about an hour or so thankfully. I did have a weird inception type dream this morning where in the dream I had text my dad about the hospital dream and then we were talking on the phone about it and arguing because he was saying that it wasn’t that bad and he wouldn’t listen to me at all and we kept screaming at each other 🤦🏻‍♀️ I am feeling much better this morning, thanks guys.

Susie, sorry that you were also awake at that time. I don’t have the notifications on but that was very thoughtful of you!

Thanks littlemiss, it was a big step for me as the shopping is my downfall! Yeah I’m loving the smash September mind frame. I’m still OMAD but the scales are stuck so I’m hoping for a whoosh soon🤞🏻 X

Luckily it eased off as I was trying to sleep. It’s much better at the moment but I’m about to have my last injections of this round so it could be another tough day. It is helping but it feels very fragile.

I used my pain as an excuse to eat last night. Disappointed in myself x

45 hour fast!💃🏻😃 I wasn’t hungry at all yesterday and I wasn’t really hungry tonight but I didn’t want to push it.

I’ve had to completely change my diet for a while to see if it helps my health. So low protein pasta with a little passata and collagen in decaf coffee is practically it for the time being. The pasta was nice and I don’t normally have pasta so it feels like it won’t get boring too quickly. We’ll have to see what happens on the scales in these 3 weeks as I’ll be having collagen in my coffee I can’t class it as fasting. Maybe I should have them at the same time, I’ll see.

I’m still hoping for a whoosh as this week the scales have just been hovering around the same number and I have no idea why! I’ve been OMAD all week but this longer fast and I thought it would have shown on the scales. Maybe the medication had some sort of effect, I don’t know.

Hope everyone is ok x

Back