I’m back again for the third time

Glad to hear it Charlotte, our minds do have a lot to answer for. You just keep doing what you are doing, it is working beautifully for you, well done again! xx

Anxious, stressed, thinking about stuffing my face. Going to bed😖😔 x

I got through it without eating! Feeling more relaxed today. I can’t believe I actually fell asleep before 12am last night, I never do that. Unfortunately I was up at 3.30am and didn’t get back to sleep until after 6am oh well, I just hammered through Brooklyn nine-nine again( for about the 30th time 😆). My weight loss seems to have slowed down a bit, I’m only a pound down so far this week but I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a little whoosh before Monday x

You've just described my usual sleeping pattern Charlotte :classic_roll_eyes: , I read and play games on the iPad in the middle of the night lol. glad you're feeling more relaxed today though.

And a pound is still a great loss hun, chug lots of water and I've got all things crossed for your WI on Monday x

Thanks ladies, I’ve already had about a litre lol! 🤞🏻

It’s so frustrating isn’t it Susie! I rarely sleep through and if I wake up at the magic 4 hour mark I always have to fall back to sleep with the tv on(hence the amount of times I’ve seen Brooklyn, it’s my fall asleep program❤️). I can’t stay off Twitter though so that doesn’t help x

Smart phones were invented for insomniacs. But well done on not eating and a pound is still a pound off.

3lb off in the end 😃 treated myself to breaded fish, a few chips, couscous and peas(600 calories). I ate quicker than normal as it was so good but I ate too much and it gave me a tummy ache. I need to try and stick to slower eating even when it’s a treat X

Well done Charlotte, a great loss - and the treat dinner sounds lush too (much nicer than my fish dinner, which sadly wasn't breaded and didn't come with yummy chips!).

I like having a treat meal if my WI shows a loss, it's about the only time I have pasta now :).

Urgh! What a bad night. Couldn’t sleep then as the birds were singing and it was getting light I started to feel stressed and frustrated. I made myself a kava tea and had some cheerios and fell asleep about 6am. Postman woke me up at 8.30am!😖😔 I’ve not been able to fall back to sleep yet. I’ve got a stinking headache but codeine has helped with that. Unfortunately it keeps me awake but I’ve had some other bits to try and help me sleep. I’m annoyed I ate but I’ve not got myself in a tizz or used it as an excuse to keep eating. I feel like I’ve grown in regards to that, I would have dealt with it completely different before. I know that these things will happen and it’s part of dealing with the addiction. I’ve had cereal this morning and I’ll probably have cereal again for dinner so I’m not much more than my normal calories.

Hope you all have a nice day x

I think that cereal at 6sm was the right thing to do. And if not for the postman it was what you needed to sleep. Pity he woke you.

Ditto to what Tipp said - hope you get some sleep this afternoon.

I woke up about 7am, had B, then went back to bed and had the most bizarre dreams, about being captain of a ship...!

Thanks ladies❤️

I’m starting to get a bit more sleepy but my headache is getting worse, these bloody codeines it’s hard to work out if the headache is bad enough to deal with the side effects (insomnia, itching and constipation). I think I’ll leave them now, I don’t want to have problems sleeping tonight😔 x

So dry special k is a trigger for me. Too snack like and I ended up bingeing on what felt like half a big box. On Saturday morning I was showing 20:11 and so I fasted that day(wasn’t hungry anyway as ate that during the night) and also used a diuretic(really bloated) and had my laxative tea(had been constipated from the codeine this week). I’m not sure that’s the healthy way to deal with it but I needed to get back on track fast before I spiralled out of control. I ate normally yesterday and undeservingly I lost a pound this week. I wish I could remember exactly how I feel after a binge and feel that before. I was feeling so confident and going on to the other half about it then I do something like this. We’ve been looking forward to celebrating getting under 20st and it’s like subconscious self sabotage.

Anyway, time to switch back to being positive. 1lb off and I’m at 6 1/2 st lost, 6lb off and I’ll be under 20stone, 8lb off and I’ll be at 7st lost and 10lb off I’ll be at 100lb lost! I want to smash through these targets😃 The big one is having 19 at the start of my weight💃🏻😆😍 I’ve got down to 12st once and I know I can do it again x

Back