I’m back again for the third time

Woohoo! I’ve lost 7st!💃🏻😃💃🏻 I was hoping for 4lb to get me to a loss of 100lbs and I was pound away yesterday morning but after another awful nights sleeps I went up a pound instead of down. I’m happy with my 2lb this week but I’m really pushing for 4lb this week.

Hope everyone’s well and has a good week x

Thank you guys!

I’m dealing with it like an addiction and there’s loads of rambling about it a way back lol. it’s worked the best for me as I’m learning how to eat properly and what’s a trigger, hand to mouth eating is a massive trigger for me, cutlery is a must for now! I eat twice a day, at around 12pm and 5pm and no snacking as that’s also a trigger for my bingeing. I have a few meat free days too. I’m also only having diet drinks 1 day a week(Wednesday) and only water the rest of the time. I guess it‘s become a mix of IF and low calorie x

You are doing soo well 🙂
I think that knowing your little triggers are really important to changing your eating lifestyle. They really do make a big impact.

like with me I can’t be trusted with anything crackers 🤣
I can handle rivita and a sandwich now and again but bread and crackers I could just go completely ham at them.

everytime we go to the shops and I see the bakery section and smell all the fresh crusty tiger loafs I could just eat the whole thing!

Low calorie and LF sounds interesting for sure. Hope you have success in it or anything that you decided to do 🙂

Thanks guys❤️ I don’t want to jinx anything but I’m feeling confident and like my new way of eating has now become habit. I’d love 4lb off this week to take me to 7 1/2st loss. 4lb is a little out of reach for me but I feel like it makes me focussed all the way till Monday lol x

After a very stressful and painful but on plan week I’ve lost 2lb. Happy with that😃 x

Back