I’m back again for the third time

I felt awful yesterday. Migraine and weak but I slept most of the day and I had a really deep sleep last night and I’m feeling more like my normal self today x

They are awful! At the moment I’m having them every week, They last about 2-3 days and and I go from being in bed for 95% of the time to nearly 100% of the time. I try to sleep as much as I can and its a real nightmare. I only get out of bed to go to the loo. I’ve had them since I was a teenager but when I first got ill they stopped for a while. All of a sudden I’m now getting them all the time. I’ll have to have a look into it. I need to get to bed soon lol. Night peeps x

so... I got a new bed for the front room as the old one had broken and has given me a bad back. New base, new mattress, very comfortable. I didn’t fall asleep until about 5am and I was sleeping in the front room that night to try it out, yet I woke up 9.30am and I was on the floor! I don’t remember falling off the bed but I have a big sore bump and a small cut on my head. I’m a bit worried about falling back to sleep. The OH is snoring his little head off so I don’t want to wake him up. Sorry TMI but I’ve been really constipated and the slimmer tee has changed it’s recipe and it now has senna leaves in it and it really hurts my intestines, like real bad pain and I can feel every movement inside. So I had 8 cosmocol last night and nothing happened this morning so I’m about to have another 8 now and hopefully that’ll be enough. A compacted bowel could send me to the hospital and that’s the last thing I want.

Anyway rant over and sorry about all the info lol X

so... I got a new bed for the front room as the old one had broken and has given me a bad back. New base, new mattress, very comfortable. I didn’t fall asleep until about 5am and I was sleeping in the front room that night to try it out, yet I woke up 9.30am and I was on the floor! I don’t remember falling off the bed but I have a big sore bump and a small cut on my head. I’m a bit worried about falling back to sleep. The OH is snoring his little head off so I don’t want to wake him up. Sorry TMI but I’ve been really constipated and the slimmer tee has changed it’s recipe and it now has senna leaves in it and it really hurts my intestines, like real bad pain and I can feel every movement inside. So I had 8 cosmocol last night and nothing happened this morning so I’m about to have another 8 now and hopefully that’ll be enough. A compacted bowel could send me to the hospital and that’s the last thing I want.

Anyway rant over and sorry about all the info lol X

Ah hun you sound in so much pain, hopefully the pain will ease soon for you.
Hopefully when your oh wakes up you'll be able to nod back off for a few hours.

Gosh you must have been completely zonked to fall out of bed and go straight back to sleep hun - can you make a barrier with pillows or a quilt to stop it happening again?

And re tummy troubles, I put my faith in dried apricots, seriously, they are the business!

Oh no sorry to hear that you fell out of the new bed. Hope you aren't too sore now. Re the constipation as well as the medication I find litres of fizzy water helpful xx

Thanks ladies. I have a question. The right side of my forehead is very sore and swollen and I can see there’s a bruise starting to appear. There’s a cut in the middle of the swelling and where the cut is there’s an indentation. Does that sound normal or something I should worry about? Remember I’m housebound and shielded and the last place I was to go to is A&E! I think when I fell I must have knocked it on something and must have knocked myself out but I don’t remember falling. What am I like! If it’s not one thing it’s another. X

Oh my god, I can't believe you fell out of bed and cut your head. If you didn't wake up or remember it you may have a concussion so I would call 111 just to get advice from them and if need be they can get someone to check you over.

I get that you don't want to go to A&E due to covid but you also don't want to ignore this just incase.

Let us know how you are.

OMG Charlotte you are amazing!!!!! Your losses have been so consistent, you'll get into the 17s and then the 16s and then...in no time! :)

Like Little Miss Naughty asks, are you feeling any differences?

Back