I’m back

xxlauraxx15

Gold Member
Happy new year everyone!

I’m back 😃, I decided to make a new diary as this is a brand new start. A few years ago I lost nearly 3 stone but then I went on holiday and got pregnant. My daughter is now 4 months old and I’m right back where I was. Iv gained about a stone over crimbo I think as done nothin but eat and drink, I couldn’t drink last year so made up for it this year.

Anyway I’m currently 2lb off the biggest iv been and feel utter crap. So today is the start of my journey . Plan is to do slim fast for a week or two the calorie count once my stomach used to less.

Friday 3rd jan

Breakfast shake 200
Lunch 2x chicken fillets and bag crisps 200
Afternoon shake 200
Tea pasta 600
Evening snack 100

Saturday day 2

Feeling good this morning , I struggled abit yesterday afternoon but kept myself busy . When you have no option there is only one way to go . FORWARD

TODAYS PLAN

breakfast shake 200
Snack crisps kit Kat 200
Dinner shake 200
Tea liver, onions mash 600
Evening snack 100

Total 1300

I’m hoping for a 5lb loss this week with it being week 1

Sunday day 3

Breakfast shake
Snack pringles 200
Dinner shake
Tea meal for 600 jacket and chicken
Snack 100

It’s goin good , be even better tomoz once weekend is over

Sunday day 3

Breakfast shake
Snack pringles 200
Dinner shake
Tea meal for 600 jacket and chicken
Snack 100

It’s goin good , be even better tomoz once weekend is over
Hi I was thinking of giving slim fast a go trying to get back on plan how are you finding it xx

Hi I was thinking of giving slim fast a go trying to get back on plan how are you finding it xx

Hi , id say day 2 was hardest but now I’m just gettin in with it. I am doin it to get my stomach used to having less, then I will have food instead as it’s cheaper. I feel like I’m ready to do that now and it’s day 4 today. Iv brought a lot of shakes so i will use them up even if one a day . Do you normally calorie count ?

Day 4 Monday

Morning

Feeling really good today , had a look on scales lost 4 1/4 so far so pleased with that. Weigh day is Friday so fingers crossed I get 6lb by then. I would of been happy with 5lb to be honest so I’m really happy with results upto now.

I was looking into calorie counting last night , last time I did it I had 1200 cals . It seems a lot have 1500 anyone had good results having 1500?

Today plan
Breakfast shake 200
Dinner cheese and crackers 300
Shake200
Tea 600

Total 1200

I think they recommend around 1400 cals for a healthy and steady weight loss. I know MFP put that at 1200 which to me is way to low, but I’m sure its doable. A friend of mine lost a lot of weight doing CC and at 1400 on nutracheck app.

Ye I’m currently doin 1200 As thsts what slim fast is. Part of my wants to try 1500 but it seems a lot doesn’t it . I did read tho it’s 2000 a day and 1500 if want to loose 1lb a week. This all goes on different factors tho I’m really overweight so imagine id get 2lb a week .

Hi , id say day 2 was hardest but now I’m just gettin in with it. I am doin it to get my stomach used to having less, then I will have food instead as it’s cheaper. I feel like I’m ready to do that now and it’s day 4 today. Iv brought a lot of shakes so i will use them up even if one a day . Do you normally calorie count ?
Hi I normally do sw but really struggling only lost 8 in 25 weeks, so was thinking of a change xx

Hi I normally do sw but really struggling only lost 8 in 25 weeks, so was thinking of a change xx

Honest do it it’s grear. My advice is do a few days slim fast which is hard to start but day 3 is fine .

I’m now in the zone and moved to counting cals I’m goin to try between 1300-1500 if I don’t really need I want have the extra.

Today’s food plan

Croissant 236
Lunch crackers x 6 with 2 cheese triangles 260

Tea beans 400 toast 300

Total for day 1196 so far

Good morning hun
It's so nice to see you back :)
Well done on making a fab start, hopefully you'll get 6lbs by Friday.
I'll be back on the diet wagon in a couple of days and have a fair bit to lose again, so it's great to have my diet buddy back.

Yay Iv been waiting for you lol. I kept thinkin uv got to arrive soon lol. You’ve done so well been reading your diary . I’m basically right back at the start 😂Iv done it before can do it again lol

Yay Iv been waiting for you lol. I kept thinkin uv got to arrive soon lol. You’ve done so well been reading your diary . I’m basically right back at the start 😂Iv done it before can do it again lol

You've done it before you can do it again :)

I was doing really well but I've been away for most of the last month, so not been on it at all.

How have you been? How are the kiddies?

Ye lucky you , did you all have a nice time?
You usually do a lot of walking tho so the gain may not be to bad.

I’m really good only thing can moan about is bein fat lol. Kids are fine , Olivia has gone back today so strange without her, Amelia is coming upto 5 months it’s gone so quick . Il sent u a pic changed so much

Ye lucky you , did you all have a nice time?
You usually do a lot of walking tho so the gain may not be to bad.

I’m really good only thing can moan about is bein fat lol. Kids are fine , Olivia has gone back today so strange without her, Amelia is coming upto 5 months it’s gone so quick . Il sent u a pic changed so much

Yes I had a great time, not too much walking this time though, so not convinced about the weight, lol!

I can't believe it's been 5 months already, last year just flew by.

Amy's gone back to school today as well, I wish they had longer holidays, I love having her around.

Ye Olivia has changed a lot I think got attitude aswell lol.

I know it’s crazy how fast it went . I wish that aswell it’s sad when they go bck . Plus I hate the school run it always rains lol

Ye Olivia has changed a lot I think got attitude aswell lol.

I know it’s crazy how fast it went . I wish that aswell it’s sad when they go bck . Plus I hate the school run it always rains lol

Haha no I don't miss the school run. Luckily Amy gets school transport or I take her in the car. We live 7 miles away from school, so no chance of her walking.

Day 6 wed

Feeling good today hopefully I’m in the zone now.

Today’s food
Breakfast croissant 236
Snack - crisps 90 baby bell 50
Leaves 1124 for rest of day

Think it will be soup
For lunch then jacket and chicken for tea

Back