• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I’m back

xxlauraxx15

Gold Member
S: 18st9lb C: 16st5.5lb G: 15st9lb BMI: 37 Loss: 2st3.5lb(12.07%)

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
S: 13st7lb C: 11st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 23.3 Loss: 2st3lb(16.4%)
It’s got last 2 weeks haha. I do 2 weeks at a time now works better.

No I didn’t I will tomoz it was a mad rush this morning. Only just ate

370 cals was lovely

View attachment 194592
I'll keep everything crossed for a midweek loss for you in the morning then.

I don't like prawns but looking at that, I wish I did, that looks a huge amount of food for 370 calories :)

xxlauraxx15

Gold Member
😂it’s about the quantity for me lol. I’m the only one that eats prawns so I had to eat whole pack lol, 100 cals tho for the lot.

Hoping to have 1off at least tomoz so can get to 2 by Friday.

I’m back on the depo jab and I think I’m getting all symptoms of period but no actually period if get me. Hot sweats in night and feel bloated oh and spots lol

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
😂it’s about the quantity for me lol. I’m the only one that eats prawns so I had to eat whole pack lol, 100 cals tho for the lot.

Hoping to have 1off at least tomoz so can get to 2 by Friday.

I’m back on the depo jab and I think I’m getting all symptoms of period but no actually period if get me. Hot sweats in night and feel bloated oh and spots lol
100 calories for all of them, that's amazing.

Hopefully you'll see a loss, even if a small one. I hate being bloated, it's so uncomfortable and can make you gain temporarily.

xxlauraxx15

Gold Member
100 calories for all of them, that's amazing.

Hopefully you'll see a loss, even if a small one. I hate being bloated, it's so uncomfortable and can make you gain temporarily.
Ye I know tablespoon of sauce was 89 so just goes to show.

Ye this is what I’m thinkin dunno how it works really , normally gain have period and loose. What happens when feel bloated then dissapears u think will effect weight

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Ye I know tablespoon of sauce was 89 so just goes to show.

Ye this is what I’m thinkin dunno how it works really , normally gain have period and loose. What happens when feel bloated then dissapears u think will effect weight
Could you eat prawns without any sauce? If so you could have them as a snack for 100 calories :)

xxlauraxx15

Gold Member
Wed mid week weigh

Kind of wished never looked, only lost 1/2lb I have come on this morning tho dunno if that’s doin it. I thort they had stopped due to depo jab so will see.

Il keep goin and hopefully get at least 1 by Friday

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Wed mid week weigh

Kind of wished never looked, only lost 1/2lb I have come on this morning tho dunno if that’s doin it. I thort they had stopped due to depo jab so will see.

Il keep goin and hopefully get at least 1 by Friday
Ah hun, it could be water, so stick with it and hopefully you'll get a bigger loss on Friday :)

xxlauraxx15

Gold Member
Thursday

Made the decision not to weigh tomorrow, I’m so bloated and don’t want it to effect my mood . I will weight next Friday as normal

Today’s food
Breakfast -
Dinner chicken wrap 250 crisps 90
Leaves 1160 for tea

Not feeling hungry today so that’s a good think

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Thursday

Made the decision not to weigh tomorrow, I’m so bloated and don’t want it to effect my mood . I will weight next Friday as normal

Today’s food
Breakfast -
Dinner chicken wrap 250 crisps 90
Leaves 1160 for tea

Not feeling hungry today so that’s a good think
Haha I know you....I bet you get on those scales, lol!! But I don't blame you if you don't.

Hopefully the bloating will go quickly.

xxlauraxx15

Gold Member
Friday

It’s weigh day but Iv not weighed 👍 I’m deffo waiting till next Friday . We’re out tonight with friends , plan is to eat at home but there might be some wine lol. Goin to keep it low and have crackers and pasta salad for tea hoping for around 800 cals .

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Friday

It’s weigh day but Iv not weighed 👍 I’m deffo waiting till next Friday . We’re out tonight with friends , plan is to eat at home but there might be some wine lol. Goin to keep it low and have crackers and pasta salad for tea hoping for around 800 cals .
Haha I was wrong, I really thought you'd get on the scales today lol!

You've been so good all week, so use tonight as your cheat day and enjoy it :)

xxlauraxx15

Gold Member
Haha I was wrong, I really thought you'd get on the scales today lol!

You've been so good all week, so use tonight as your cheat day and enjoy it :)
Nah don’t want to see a pound need to see more lol. Iv actually thort about weighing fortnightly but dunno if I could do it lol. In the week is easy as I’m like a mad woman lol

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Nah don’t want to see a pound need to see more lol. Iv actually thort about weighing fortnightly but dunno if I could do it lol. In the week is easy as I’m like a mad woman lol
I couldn't do fortnightly. It's hard enough for me resisting looking most days, lol!