I actually managed it!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kiwichan, 12 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Kiwichan

Kiwichan Silver Member

I was really good for the last few days and it's paid off. After 102 (long) days I've lost my 33 lbs and have a bmi of 24.9 so I've hit my goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't believe it when I stepped on the scales this morning. I'd even had a wobble on Friday as I thought I'd never get there (especially after putting on 4 lbs Wednesday night on a work night out). Anyway I've had a good weekend, mixture of Cambridge shakes and Cambridge allowed meals and it's gone! Woohoo! Now I just have to keep it off.

**I have never in my whole entire life stuck to a diet and managed to get this low down on the scales. I'd say I was 12 the last time I weighed this so that's a good bit more than half my life ago.**

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. bex-garv

bex-garv Member

Well done honey. Thats fantastic you've reached your goal xxx

4. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Silver Member

Well done! Goes to show us all it can be done!

5. LizzRob

LizzRob Gold Member

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is super news! Well done :)

6. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Well done on reaching goal! I hope that you are going to treat yourself to a new outfit to show off your new figure in style!

I am sure that if you follow the steps like Cambridge recommends, you will keep it off no problem :)

7. Hothmog

Hothmog Member

Well done! x

8. Soci

Soci Full Member

Congrats :)

9. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations and well done:happy096:

10. Chartreuse

Chartreuse Full Member

Congratulations, you should feel really proud of yourself!

11. Kiwichan

Kiwichan Silver Member

I've a lb back on since Tuesday. Totally silly like. Will have to reign it all in again tomorrow.

12. LizzRob

LizzRob Gold Member

But that's what normal people do so don't worry about it :)

Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches

13. Ian1975

Ian1975 Full Member

Kiwi,

Bloody magnificent - well done :)