I actually suck at this!!!

So I think this site is going to help me massively!!!

I have joined 3 groups already so think updating these plus this thread is going to spur me on!

I have also set myself little mini targets to make my weight loss seem more achievable to 3lbs to lose to get to my first mini target yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

D x x x

just saw this thread- and i wanna say congrats on your first loss- sending lots of positive thoughts,wish you all the best on your journey :) x

Ah thanks Flutterby!

You have done amazing! Just had a wee look at your gallery hope I get some stickers soon!!!

So today I had for breakfast 3 boiled eggs with salt & pepper with 4 ryvita original HEB.

Had 2 oranges & an activia fat free vanilla yoghurt & then a wee sweet & spicy sour mugshot.

Doin not so bad today will have a baked potato with some left over chilli from Sunday mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

D x x x

Well I had an idea to use my speed soup as a pasta sauce which worked quite well once I spiced it up a wee bit the mistake I made though was mixing it with tune - eurgh never again!!!

I'm also doing this plan with upto 15 syns a day which I will maybe cut down to 10 if I hit a plateau

D x x x

well I was at my mates last night & we had loads of beer & pizza eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!

Back on it today tho & weigh in Monday

D xxx

Fingers crossed that things went OK this evening for you.

Tell me ~ did you enjoy the food and drink?

Waiting with baited breath

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Well I put on 1lb - I was expecting it & had a really great weekend so not upset about it!!

Back on it & a good weigh in on Monday next week will bring it back!

I just think that this time of year is really hard to be good but maybe thats just me!

Judith hope your doin well

D xxx

Well had another good day today - had a yummy dinner!

Pork chops with worcestershire sauce & cayenne pepper, savoury rice & salad - was delicious!!!

Dxxx

Well done to you Dolly Rocker. It sounds like your well on your way again. I am too at Slimming World. Not doing so great at the moment, more motivation than anything. But fingers crossed get there some day.

Oh I was off the wagon for a couple of days there oopsie!!

Back on it yesterday & today tho

I am doin my bestest!

D xxx

Meh I was back upto 12st 2lbs when I got weighed on Wednesday night!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a couple of really stressfull weeks in relation to work so think this really affected me but been back on it & I'm trying really really hard!

D x x x

((((Dolly Rocker))))

Well done you ~ on getting back on those scales. That takes a lot of courage.

Now the "Only way is DOWN"!!!!

How can we help you make this your best week yet?

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Back