I almost gave it all up today

Did you read that back, almost you said but you haven't. Therefore you haven't failed, I know its difficult but stick with it. The results speak for themselves. Wish I knew what to say to make you feel better.

yeah day 6 and I'm wobbling big time, I want food, I want to eat - I am also depressed, lonely, bored and whatever else you care to mention, and have spent the past two days sleeping, just to get through it.

I want to do this, but am so scared of failing, my mind is going round in big circles

You have done so well, 9lb down already!! try watching the inspirational slide show, see how good you will look once you reach target, another 24hrs and you will be over the worst, you have come so far, keep it up, you won't regret it, but you will if you stop now.
Good luck and all the best from Tiz x:)

Hi there,
I started LL last week and have had to give up due to illness but throughout the first week I wobbled and wobbled. In the end I gave in and had some food. I felt just dreadful and felt Id let myself down big time. If you can stick at it you will probably find that tomorrow you will feel a little differently.

Have you tried contacting your LLC? maybe she could give you a boost?

To get to day 6 is fantastic - you've got through the worst bit!

Try to hang in there - you can do it.

I want to do this,

Focus on those words. You can do it. Make some lists firstly why you want to loose weight have a look at this thread http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/12475-50-reasons-lose-weight-those-low-moments.html
I know its in the Cambridge forum but they are just about the same as LL.
Then make another list of the things you are grateful for, this particular one got me through some very tough times. And remember to be grateful for even the smallest things.
Hang in there doll, its worth it. So so so very worth it.
Also a good time to remember that food is not going to make you less lonely, bored or depressed. I so know where you are I felt like this a few times but the more often you can ride this out the stronger you become and eventually you will laugh at it when the feeling arrives and you will be able to say to that feeling..sod off I am not buying into you.

Be strong. Thinking of you.

i felt just the same yesterday but reading all these posts and looking at everones tickers and seeing how well they have all done really made me want t stick to it, you will be fine just think how good you will feel about yourself when you get to the end of this. xxxx

I spent pretty much the first week in bed, it was the only way I could keep my hands out of the fridge! Once the first week was over, I was okay, felt better and had got in the swing of things. Stick with it, it's worth it.

Back