I am a little star

emski

Gold Member
Guess what? I only went and gave away a Ferrero Roche and 4 Celebrations that I was given in a party bag today!! Flippin heck I'm good!! And one of them was a Malteser one! :girlpower:

that deserves a pat on the back for sure! x

well done huni :)

Just eaten 3 chocolate snackajacks to make up for it.. feel sick now hahaha that'll teach me!

serves you right for giving away that yummy malteser celebration when you could have saved that one for me for after weigh in on saturday!!

There will be no eating of the chocolatey badness in my house young lady.. like your top in that pic.. what size is it lol.. oh and I have some other tops for you here xx

There will be no eating of the chocolatey badness in my house young lady.. like your top in that pic.. what size is it lol.. oh and I have some other tops for you here xx

i'll bring it down for you to try on - size 14 Asda. also brought anothre one in the sale (2.50) a size 12 and it fits! Happy with the no chocolate rule, not fancying it at the moment - must have lost my mind somewhere at the festival!

i'll bring it down for you to try on - size 14 Asda. also brought anothre one in the sale (2.50) a size 12 and it fits! Happy with the no chocolate rule, not fancying it at the moment - must have lost my mind somewhere at the festival!

I think when you go down a size the chocolate doesn't seem so appealing......:eek:

Zenabob I hate it when food talks to you.. its sooo rude!! :p

Just had a walk round the block with the dog so the snackajacks have gone down a bit.;)

MK if you eat that box of Ferrero you will have a very cross team captain to deal with !!!! :mad:

MK if you eat that box of Ferrero you will have a very cross team captain to deal with !!!! :mad:

if i eat them it will be the same night of weigh-in. i allow myself to eat anything i like for that night then i get straight back on plan the next morning. for me it's the best way i've found to stay on track and i don't slip up through the week - i don't feel guilty about it and it's something to look forward to each week. :D ;) :D ;)

Oh that's ok then :p

it's worked so far :D if my weight loss starts to slow down i will look at stopping my thursday night eat-a-thon!

i have to say that i can't eat half of what i used to be able to...so i might share a box of ferrero rochers with my boyfriend! lol

Back