I am a newbie :) Hello

samwidge

Hi There - i am Sam and i am on week 1 of the lipotrim diet. This is harder than anything i have ever done - the people who think losing weight this way is an easy thing to do - i really disagree.
I have tried lighterlife before, and found that although I lost a lot of weight, i was losing a lot of money too. Our "councellor" was far to occupied with the ten million businesses she was running from her office to even rmeber the things we were supposed to be given in the first week, along with our food packs. So i left. I am now embarking on the lipotrim diet, and after having 4 foodpacks a day on LL, i am finding it very hard just surviving on three packs for the whole day. I am pretty sure it will get easier though.

I am going back to ibiza at the end of august this year, and would like to be at least 11 stones, which i reckon is pretty do-able? I dont want to be the fat uncomfortable person I was there last year. I really want to enjoy my holiday and not feel that i stick out like a very fat thumb!!

Anyway its nice to meet you all and i would appreciate any tips that anyone has for me getting through the weeks as I am struggling at the moment!

Hi and welcome Sam. So this is your day 5 is that right? You've done great to get this far.

All I can say is make sure you drink plenty of water and stay motivated. Once you get this first week out of the way it really does get easier. Once you are in ketosis it will also become a lot easier.

Log on here whenever you need any advice or just a chat, someone is always here to help out.

Good luck and stick with it, you can lose all you want to on this and the time really does fly by.

thanks Bev :) I really hope so. I am so determined and know that just a momentary lapse in my concentration could be detremental to my progress!

Are there any before and after pics i can look at to inspire me???

thanks
Sam x

I think you may have to have at least 50 posts to look at pics, but not sure. Have a look at the top of the board and click on inspiration slide show. If you can see those, they are brilliant. Don't worry too much about a lapse of concentration. With me, once week 1 was out the way this no eating lark was just second nature. It will be with you too. Cooking for others is normal too, you don't even think about picking.

ha ha you make it sound so easy - i cant wait for that! im sure my boyfriend will be happeir whn i can make his dinner again - i know im happer not making it right now :) is a great excuse to watch corrie with my feet up!

thanks bev :)

You're very welcome Sam.

It really does get easier the longer you do it and it does become second nature.

Like the excuse for putting your feet up though, I should have thought of that. Good luck and I look forward to reading of your first weigh in result.

Hello and welcome. Lipotrim is pretty extreme but really is worth it as the results speak for themselves! When I first started I said to myself I will do one week and see how I get on....tomorrow is my 8th weigh in and those two months have gone in the blink of an eye!

Stick to it 100% and you will see the weight will melt away, seeing the scales go down every week is so much better than any food could ever taste!

Good luck!!

Hi Sam, I'm also in my first week of Lipotrim, currently on day 4. I'm sure you'll be well on your way and looking fab when you go to Ibiza!

Best of luck with your Lipotrim journey; I'm sure you'll be celebrating a great weigh-in in a couple of days

Nicky

Hi Sam,
welcome and congrats for starting. sorry you didn't have such a good experience on another diet, you will find there are a few of us on here who have tried almost all there is to lose weight. But LT is a winner for me. 3 packs are great, morning, afternoon and evening is how I split mine. I know some split each in 2 and therefore eat 6 times a day. Whatever helps ! Make sure you drink the water though, it's the advice you will see on here time and time again and it is soooo right. Have a good first week and look forward to seeing your weight loss post.
Doirin

Hi Sam

Welcome to Lipotrim. I had a look at LL as well, but I thought it was rather pricey...and didnt like the counsellor type meetings.

I reiterate what Bev said that after week one this will become second nature. I cook every day for my husband and for the first time in my life I actually enjoy cooking.I have a bit of a hate relationship with food, as I cook it, and eat it and it is usually fairly naughty...but, now, I feel so liberated. I love cooking, but I know I dont have the option to be tempted. Hopefully, that will be your experience too :)

I have my shakes in the morning, afternoon and then in the evening, which works well for me, but others split like Doirin said...you will probably find something that suits you.

Good luck and well done for getting to Day 5; you have got through the worst...now look forward to that lovely Wk 1 weigh in and every weigh in afterwards.

Everyone is a friendly bunch here and always there if you need them.

Take care.

Hiya Sam and welcome to Lipotrim!

Best of luck with your diet, and I hope your pharmasist gives you plenty of support... but if not you will get it on here :)

water helped me when i was hungry at the start a lil but i didnt get any reely bad hunger pains or anything but sum ppl do but good luck any way i hope you get to wher you wona be

Hi and welcome sam

Best of luck, just stay positive and you can do it

Back