I am a returning slimmer, hopefully I will hit target this time :D

sezzab78

Hi everyone,

I have been on slimming world before and lost just over a stone but my routine changed and so did my eating habits, I put some of my weight back on but not a great deal.

I am now back in the frame of mind where I want to loose this extra weight again :D

I am going to join slimming world online as i cannot make it to the meetings around me unfortunately. I have also added some exercise into the mix this time, so I am hoping that I will be a little more successful. Hope I can stick to it for longer than 6 months this time.

Anyway i look forward to reading posts and joining in :D

Good luck to all beginning or continuing their weight loss journey xx

Hi everyone,

I have been on slimming world before and lost just over a stone but my routine changed and so did my eating habits, I put some of my weight back on but not a great deal.

I am now back in the frame of mind where I want to loose this extra weight again :D

I am going to join slimming world online as i cannot make it to the meetings around me unfortunately. I have also added some exercise into the mix this time, so I am hoping that I will be a little more successful. Hope I can stick to it for longer than 6 months this time.

Anyway i look forward to reading posts and joining in :D

Good luck to all beginning or continuing their weight loss journey xx

Hi

Good luck! You know you can do it. X

So can you! x

Onlyl ost 1/4 of a lb this week, think i have an idea where I am going wrong, such a lot to get used to... hopefully next week will be a better week.

1 and 1/2 loss this week, really pleased but at the same time a little disappointing as I stuck to plan completely this week and was hoping for a little more of a loss so I could hit my stone loss lol

2 and a half more off and i will have lost a stone

Well this started off i guess as something i would give a go of but iw asn't confident i could do it... now it is something i am 100 % committed to xx I start the gym tomorrow, really looking forward to it xxx

Gym is going great, really enjoying the new me :D

3lb off this week, 1/2 lb more and I hit my stone award... next week hopefully :D

Yay i survived the school holidays and lost 4lb wooohoooo so happy :D total loss of 1st and 3 and half lb :bliss:

well I had daughters birthday this week and i still managed to loose 1lb and I have been rather down with the amount of pain I have been in from my arthritis... so i am really pleased with my loss :D

forgot to update last week... lost 5lb :D

this week I lost 1lb better than putting on :D

Back