I am addicted to the sucess stories on here

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
I could read them for hours - there are so many inspirational people who have done so amazingly well (I wish I could carry some of them around in my pocket for when I feel tempted)

Hopefully ill be one of them one day too:)

me too... i want to be a slimmer of the year

i love watching the inspiration slide show...doesn't matter how many times i've watched it, i just think it's amazing...

I know whenever I get really hungry and want to binge eat everything in the fridge I look at people who made the right choice, IT actually stops me. And inspires me to do better.

The slide show has definately been my saviour. If i'm ever having a down moment I go on there and remember I have a choice.

The slide show has definately been my saviour. If i'm ever having a down moment I go on there and remember I have a choice.

Likewise. On the odd occasion when i have doubted myself & the sanity of what i'm doing, a quick peek (from behind my hands lol) of my before pic, then gazing in admiration of the slideshow soon gets my head back on track :)

i might be being completely dense and thinking of it as something else, but slideshow? what slideshow?

abz xx

It's at the top of the page, next to the arcade. It's fab.

Youll be posting your own story and Photos before you know it ;)

i had no idea that that was there. i don't even have time to make it through to the end. there's an amazing amount of success on there. wow!!

abz xx

Amazing isn't it? :)

Back