I am admitting it, I am a size......

katalena

Enjoying life!
12! Yes, 12! ha ha

A couple of weeks ago I bought a pair of jeans in a size 12, they were a tad snug so I didn't wear them.

Last week I went to buy a lil black dress for work, I tried on the 14 and it looked naff so "had" to buy the 12. I did the whole "it must be big for it's size" blah blah.

Thursday I bought a lovely cardy from Next - had to get the 12.

I struggled slightly with the size 12 thing as I almost felt a fraud (!) it was an acceptance thing which I am over now!

Today I bought a dress and two tops, all from different shops - all in a size 12!

I just keep spending money but that is ok now as I am staying here in the 12s :)

Wow wow wow

SIZE 12 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kat xx

Well done Honey

It is fantastic, I remember exactly how I felt when I was finally a size 12!! The shopping bug is scary but oh how I love it. I will detail the purchases in our little maybelles thread :)

So glad you enjoyed, come on post some pics of the new threads hun

Jez
xx

I have never been here Sharon so it is somewhat novel! lol

Kat xx

Great stuff Kat!!

KAT You are

Size 12, Size 12, Size 12, Size 12, Size 12.
Fantastic.
Well done you. Enjoythe shopping and the wearing and we'll enjoy the photos.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::character00100:

fab news!!!
(word of warning tho .....don't spend too much money .... i did at 12 and then 10 and now am size 8!)

daisy x

Well done!
I think for many people Size 12 is the huge marker of being normal range. It seems to reflect the start of the normal BMI in most people too; which is a fantastic feeling!

:D

Enjoy it Kat! It's fab designing a whole new wardrobe.

fantastic news kat, well done you!!!

Well done :)
wonderful feeling ain't it :)

Just think

The average British woman is a size 16!:D

Back