I am apparently the walrus.

Hey hun, Well done for your very honest and inspiring post. I'm restarting tomorrow, so you won't be alone. If you start thinking you may go off track come on here and we'll support each other during the first few days. GOOD LUCK!!! *hugs*

Hi HH. Don't you worry, your weight loss is definitely NOT insurmountable on this diet as others on here can testify!

You obviously are very determined and will do brilliantly well. Whenever you waver, come on here BEFORE you reach for the bread tin for a good dose of encouragement and motivation.

I did......and I have been laughed at by teenagers in the past!! Not any more though - not now that I can run fast enough to catch the little buggers!! :D

Chin up, Chuck. You'll do it!

54270g44rkmo6wk.gif

good luck
you can do it
i started of with a weight off 20stones 5lbs so i know exactly where you are coming from and how ya feel
i`m still on my journey but we will both do this and once you see them scales drop you`ll have more determination than ever
good luck
xx

Welcome to CD and to Minis - I look forward to seeing you shrink over the next few months. I was particularly struck by your comment "I’ll be damned if the very same reason prohibits my living life to the full for the next two thirds!" hold onto that thought and keep it close to you as it will help see you through.

Best of luck!

Georgie
x

Hi HH,
I detect a very intellegent and sensitive soul. One thing I can say without ever having seen you is that you do not need to be a size 8 to make and impact. In fact, I am fairly sure you are already making your mark. But to feel good about yourself..well that's a totally different thing. I wish you well. This diet does work!

K9
x

Hi - and what a brilliant post! I think we are all really excited to have you hear. Good luck for tomorrow. :)

Good luck for tomorrow HH. I know how you feel. I started CD a week ago also weighing nearly twenty stone and am feeling great already. I think this forum is fantastic for support and inspiration and look forward to the journey ahead.

hi HH and welcome to minimins. good luck on ur CD journey

11 stone isnt insurmountable, i started CD with 14 stone to lose and fully inted to lose each and every one of those, am already 3 of the buggers down and am now a knats whisker under the 20 stone mark

wow that was a great first post, gave me goosebumps cos I could see myself in it. I have no doubt you're going to lose it and like the other's, look forward to seeing your progress.

hi

Hi, it doesnt matter how you got to your weight or how it feels being that weight because now you are going to start loosing weight on CD and will feel fantastic about yourself and will feel more determined to carry it on till you have lost every single last pound i had 10 stone to lose but now how 7.5 and although that is still loads i dont feel at all that it is unachieveable at all
Everyone is here to help and support you all the way, keep posting on here and you will be given all the help, support and advice that you will ever need
Lolly
xxx

Blimey!

Well thank you, one and all, for sending such a warm welcome - and I'm pleased to have met some kindred spirits. I have a few forum things yet to understand - e.g. what TOTM means, and what "re power" is (sounds good, though!) - but it will all come through.

The diet has now begun - the process is in process - but I'm going to go on about this in another thread. I just wanted to iterate my thanks and say how much I look forward to getting to know you all over the coming months.

Hungry Hippo
x

Hey HH,

Thanks for a really inspirational post. Having already lost over 7 stone I have been struggling since beginning of December but now am trying to get my head back in the zone and hopefully SS'ing from tomorrow. You will get there faster than you realise, good luck!

Love Kerrie x
PS TOTM = Time of the Month!! A nightmare for some on this diet, me included!

Hi HH

Your post was great, and I wish you all the best. TOTM is time of the month and rep power is reputation points you can give to people if you like their post, and vice versa. I've just given you some!

Back