I am back and loving it !!

LadyKate25

Silver Member
Hi all
I am back on TFR 100%
First day is done now and am off to bed now to read my book!
I have done good had a few food thoughts but getting over it.
Looking forward to losing the weight and my first weigh in again! As this is my second time on this.

My fiancé is on it also and a lipotrim virgin! I think he is finding it hard. I hope he can get through it ok. I am supporting him as much as possible. He hates water and so addicted to coke! So I keep telling him to drink and drink ! Water !

I have done good today drank loads of water and two cups of black tea!

Oh the joys of keeping going to the loo. I drove to work this morning and went before I left by the time I got there 25 minutes later or so. I could have wet myself!!!!

I am very excited about losing the weight now it's strange ! When I had my first shake this morning it wasn't as bad as the first time! It was all good. !

So it is all good !

I hope everyone is else is doing good also.

X

welcome back Kate, and really good luck on WI hunny, how long this time? what do you want to get off? xxx

Thank you mini and dizzy.
Gonna do the whole of September then October but going to do refeed. It's my birthday on the 7 th november. So maybe refeed two weeks before my birthday. We see how it goes. In the end I would like to lose 5 more stone.!

But I am going to do it abit at a time.

Colin my other half is finding it hard. He keeps falling asleep and is moddy. My head hurts but ok other than that.

How You finding it dizzy !? X

;)

oohhh how spooky, mine is 8th of Nov and my hubs (Colin lol, yes really) is the 9th nov!

and i am finding it ok, like you i am doing mine in stages, just feel its easier to cope with for me and find that knowing a break coming keeps me going, my next break is for my girls birthdays, which is end sept and beginning oct, then will decide whether to go back on until my bday or not or wait until after and do another stint lol

Hiya
Your hubby is called colin as well ?! Strange and our birthdays. Wow!
How much weight have you lost so far and how long you been doing it now?
Yeah it much better that way. In stages !
My Colin is finding it very hard today. He doesn't like the shakes at all and I thought he was going to throw up while drinking it this morning! Not good. Bless him xx

oh poor Colin, not good, have you tried it in different ways for him, like with the coffee or mint tea etc? I had to mess about for a week or so before i got them the way i liked them, you may have to experiment on him lol.
Lost 3stone 2lb in 7 weeks of diet ( excluding my two week hol which i managed to stay the same in )so i did 5 weeks, 2 week break, then on another 5 week stint til the girls birthdays, then will decide how much further i go from there, my initial goal is 11 stone, which i do hope to meet by my next break, i have 3 more weeks to lose 12lb so will hopefully succeed, but even though i feel great i am not sure 11 enough off now, so will re asses after my next trip ( and of course i will probably have the holiday weight to get off as well)
really hoping your Colin finds a way of getting the shakes he wants though, and excited for you both on your first WI yay xx

Hi Dizzy
Yeah I am excited about weigh in for both of us. We won't be able to go together tho as we r on different shifts this week. I don't know if col will stay on it to be honest. He doesnt like coffee so that will be a straight no. He had black tea but that is far as he will go. He is fussy already when it comes to food which doesn't help.

I'm ok getting through day two good. You lost that much well done you. Did u do exercise also ? I need to start doing more.

How tall r u ?

U must have noticed a big difference in clothes etc ?

I'm feeling better already. After two days !!

X

yes down to a 14 from a18/20, sometimes a 22 top if needed, the good old "cut the label out and no one will know, yer right" so i do feel different, just not happy just yet, and have finally found a diet that makes me think i could go further.
I did exercise on first stage, but only mainly walking, have been a bit light headed since being back on so havent started it again yet, doesnt seem to have made much difference so far but we shall see.

And you will do brill, you have the right attitude to get through this, as for Col, maybe a change of diet? my hubs wouldnt consider doing this but has been on Dukan for the same time I have been on LT and even though he had a lot less to lose than me he has done really well and its where he wants to be now, not saying Dukan for your Colin but maybe look through and see if there is something else that he think he can do? he has made it this far and will be getting into ketosis now so maybe a carb free one like atkins or dukan? This isnt right for everyone, and some people suit all different diets, I know people who swear by SW and WW ( i myself was a total WW for a long time) others by the low carb etc, hope you find the answer for him, and will keep a look out for your first WI! xx

Hi Dizzy
Ah thank you for that. Yeah we shall see how he gets on this week and maybe try get him to do another diet. He doesn't like giving up tho. He doesn't like being beaten but it will have to get over it.

I will look into other ones also for him.

That is brilliant. Well done. U have done amazingly.

Yeah I am very positive about it which is strange for me !

I shall let u know next Monday how much we lost.

Thanks for all your support hun

;)

X

oh meant to say I am 5'3", so not very tall, thats why i now feel that 11 may not be enough, but wanted a realistic goal to set myself, and havent been 11 stone since having my first daughter and she is 18 in 4 weeks lol so a very long time x

Same height as me then. I am 25. To be honest cannot really remember being small. I cant wait to lose more weight. I'm going to aim for 12 stone first then aim lower to 10 stone. We shall see.
You have done do good. ;)
X

Welcome back kate, I hate coffee too but I make a teaspoon of coffee let it cool, make up ice cold vanilla shake the pour the little bit of coffee in blend again and it tastes like angel delight butterscotch he might like that (i really really hate coffee)

well I am going to give the "porridge" a go this morning, hope its ok, or i could be veryyyyyyy hungry!

Thanks al30. It's good to be back on it !
Yeah could give that a try. Not sure if Colin will let me. I wanna try that. Could do it with my own shake. Cheers :)

Dizzy porridge ??

X

Kate thats the only way I have my vanilla shake, make a coffee ( i use two spoons of coffee and two sweeteners tho) let it go cold, and whizz with the vanilla, or sometimes the chocolate, and lots of ice, makes like a chilled latte or mocha, yum yum, and the porridge is half a shake and half a flap jack micro'd but cant find the recipe thread at the min for the water amount etc arrrhhhhhh

hmmm not sure I liked that really, very filling very quickly, so can sort of now see why people have their shakes thicker to feel full, where as i have mine watered down a lot, but was a bit like chocolate soup with bits in! oh well, worth a try i suppose x

Yeah anything is worth a try dizzy. Well i am sitting here having my first shake of the day and I got the vanilla with coffee in it and I am loving it nice breakfast ! Thanks all. X day three now woohoo !!!! :)

Back