I am back on the wagon....

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
Ok some of you might remember me. I lost quite alot of weight last year.

Then in October i found out i had gallstones, from then things just went from bad to worse. To cut a long story short I ended up in hospital for 2 weeks with a bout of pancriatitas due to the stones in my bile duct and so it carried on until i eventually got the gall bladder removed 2 weeks ago YAY. I am now pain free! So now the Doctor has said he can't see any reason for me to not carry on with my LT journey....and Amen to that.

I don't want to panic anyone my problem had nothing whatsoever to do with LT. Its a problem i have had going on for years, but they just took the time finding the problem.

I have 3 wedding this year and i am determined to get the rest of the bulk off. i never thought i would miss the routine and the shakes. but i really really did. So here i go again. Bottoms up :D

Good luck Kezzerbelle and welcome back :) Can't beat ye olde Lipotrim! :D

Hey Welcome back. Glad to hear that you are better. Sadly though extreme diets like LT can cause similar problems but then being overweight can also cause similar things too - I guess you were just unlucky but glad that you are all sorted now.

Welcome back and of course you know the drill but we will all be here to support just like before. :D

Hi there and welcome back!

Sorry to hear you had such a rough time what with gallstones and then pancreatitis, from what I've read and heard from other people the pain is excruciating, poor you :(

Glad to hear you're all bettered and well enough to get back on the LT wagon again :)

Gallstones is the one thing I'm dreading whilst being on this diet! Gah! And there's no way of preventing them either if you're going to get them and try and stay on TFR 100% it wold seem..

Hey sweetie.
I remember ya! :D
Welcome back, good luck and glad all is sorted now :) xxx

Good luck, i suffer with gall stones when i get too overweight, for me LT stops my attacks with the weight coming off.

I had gallstones when I was pregnant but (fingers crossed) they have never come back. Ahhh the pain was terrible - the A&E doctor thought I had some sort of embolism! So glad you are feeling better and ready to start again. Good luck! xxx

Hi Kezzerbelle
I remember you and I remember you were suffering with gallstones as well.

Pleased you have had the op...I know when I had mine out, I was like a new woman, after almost 10 years+ of pain to be all of a sudden pain free! It is a lovely feeling.

You did so well beforehand and no reason why you cant shift that 50lb you want to lose (if your ticker is up to date) :)

good luck!!!!

Back