I am back.

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Lind, 23 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Lind

Lind Is feeling the love!

God, it's been a long time.

I am back ready to go and really looking forward to speaking with you lovely people again and seeing how well everyone is doing.

I'm in the zone!! :giggle::rotflmao:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Welcome back Lind, nice to see you again. Glad you are back in the right mind frame, think a lot of people have had a bit of a struggle of late (me included!). But you've been doing so well, not long to go now!

4. LightRaven

LightRaven What doesn't kill me.....

YAY! Welcome back!

LR

5. drbetteridge

drbetteridge Well-Known Member

Welcome, Linda. Your stats are impressive- hope I can do as well as you've done.

6. Lind

Thanks guys, it's good to be back.
    I forgot how much this site helps you along the way. x

7. sacha

sacha Banned

I'm tryin again too!

8. Lind

How long have you been off it? and, how mych weight did you loose first time around?

Good to know we're all still trying!!!

9. sacha

sacha Banned

I lost a stone from xmas til about march. Then did Weight Watchers and got to about 9st 4 was made redundant and gave up, and put on a few lb. Lost it already tho doing this 4 just 2 wks! So shows its worth the effort. It is more effort getting it off, but it takes less time than it does puttin it on again!

10. Lind

I so need a kick!! Something is going astray in my head!!! I so want it, but I haven't been doing enough to get it. This is the first week I have been properly good for ages. I so hope I loose something this week.

11. drbetteridge

drbetteridge Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Consider yourself kicked!