I AM BACK!!

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Well after much thought (and failed diets) Im back on LT :) Only got another stone to go :)

Just had my first choc shake and its much salter then i remember hahaha xxxxxx

Good on you! Best of luck! You'll have that stone gone in no time!! LOL This is my second time doing lipotrim and i also think the choc shakes are much saltier this time round too!! :) Dont know what it is!! xx

Must be our taste buds hahaha I can only stomach choc ones all others make me sick :( xx

Good Luck to you too :)

Welcome back . You have done really well and will have no problem loosing that last stone. :D

Welcome back.......... you'll be done in no time!

3wks max and that stone will be gone. try lots of crushed ice in the shakes and they taste yummy.

Welcome back. I add coffee to my shakes and have them hot like latte or mocha. It's not bad. I've never had them plain. To scared to incase I don't like them. Good luck with your first week back.

welcome back - you'll be done before you know it!

:)

Hi and Welcome back
I am sure you will be on LT for a few weeks to get rid of your last stone..you have done incredibly well so far! Well done you..

Look forward to hearing about your Wk 1 WI.

Take care

Thanks guys

Finding it much harder and its only been half a day hahaha x

Hi Festival

Just keep looking ahead.....before you know it, it will be Monday, and then it will be your WI!!! Keep yourself busy though especially over the weekend!

Yeah i keep thinking ive done this once and lost loads and ive given up smoking so I can do this once more :) x

Back