Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by festivalfairy, 10 July 2009.

1. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Well after much thought (and failed diets) Im back on LT :) Only got another stone to go :)

Just had my first choc shake and its much salter then i remember hahaha xxxxxx
  2. Sharpalina

Sharpalina Well-Known Member

Good on you! Best of luck! You'll have that stone gone in no time!! LOL This is my second time doing lipotrim and i also think the choc shakes are much saltier this time round too!! :) Dont know what it is!! xx
  3. festivalfairy

Must be our taste buds hahaha I can only stomach choc ones all others make me sick :( xx

Good Luck to you too :)
  4. Michillinwoman

Michillinwoman sugar binger

Welcome back . You have done really well and will have no problem loosing that last stone. :D
  5. moomin-mama

moomin-mama Live for today!

Welcome back.......... you'll be done in no time!
  6. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

3wks max and that stone will be gone. try lots of crushed ice in the shakes and they taste yummy.
  7. Aoife

Aoife Well-Known Member

Welcome back. I add coffee to my shakes and have them hot like latte or mocha. It's not bad. I've never had them plain. To scared to incase I don't like them. Good luck with your first week back.
  8. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Well-Known Member

welcome back - you'll be done before you know it!

9. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Hi and Welcome back
    I am sure you will be on LT for a few weeks to get rid of your last stone..you have done incredibly well so far! Well done you..

Look forward to hearing about your Wk 1 WI.

Take care
  10. festivalfairy

Thanks guys

Finding it much harder and its only been half a day hahaha x
  11. Scotsmist

Hi Festival

Just keep looking ahead.....before you know it, it will be Monday, and then it will be your WI!!! Keep yourself busy though especially over the weekend!
  12. festivalfairy

Yeah i keep thinking ive done this once and lost loads and ive given up smoking so I can do this once more :) x
  13. Scotsmist

Positivity !!! That's it...if you can give up the cigs, gosh, you will manage this no probs at all sweetie!!!