I AM BACK

slimshady

Hello All

I am back, i started Lipotrim last year July but only managed to do it for 2months and lost 1.5stones. But i put it back on over christmas.

I have started again and starting fresh this year i have manged to do it for Mon - Wed but didnt manage to stay on my water last night and i gave in :cry: i am so sad now because it just means i have no will power and i need to loose 4stones!

I hate the way i look, and all my size 12 and 14 clothes is just sitting in my wardrobe!

I have picked myself up today again and i am starting again, i hope i wil be able to reach my target this time around!

Thank you all for listening to me moaning!

weight.png

Hello All

I am back, i started Lipotrim last year July but only managed to do it for 2months and lost 1.5stones. But i put it back on over christmas.

I have started again and starting fresh this year i have manged to do it for Mon - Wed but didnt manage to stay on my water last night and i gave in :cry: i am so sad now because it just means i have no will power and i need to loose 4stones!

I hate the way i look, and all my size 12 and 14 clothes is just sitting in my wardrobe!

I have picked myself up today again and i am starting again, i hope i wil be able to reach my target this time around!

Thank you all for listening to me moaning!

Hi Slimshady, and welcome back!! Congrats on your success on lipotrim last year... 2 months is long time, well done!!
Now stop beating yourself up for putting back on the weight. Forgive yourself and ten congratulate yourself for doing something about it - coming back to lipotrim :):)

The diet can be tough - had a few false starts myself :) But it is fought and won in your mind, so you need to get motivated and excited about it. Keep reading the posts on here, they're very inspirational and will get you in the right mind set in no time :)

Fair play to you for starting again. During my first week I was on minimins practically 24/7 and it got me thru it :) It is so supportive and its great to talk to other people with similar experiences and that understand you.

You know you can do it - you did it before :)

Best of luck Slimshady,

Thank you so much Yuna for your encouraging words :) and i will take it on board "GET EXCITED and BE MOTIVATED" and believe i can get through it this time around.

I definitely will be coming here for encouraging words and inspiration has well.

Will keep u all updated of my progress and 4Stones down the loo here i come!!!:sick0019:

who is around at home to help or hinder you ? xx

hey

Nice to meet you and welcome back.

Try not to be upset with yourself for putting weight back on - you are not alone! The important thing is that you have started again and you know that it works and that you can do it. you must have willpower cos you have done it before.

Keep logging in to this site and chatting to new friends, we will support you!! As for those clothes - you will be wearing them by the summer. Take it one day at a time :)

Hello All :wave_cry::wave_cry:

thank you all for your advice, "Mustdoit" i have my hubby to cook for and my 18mth old toddler as well, the smell of food and the temptation is just very unberable sometimes, i guess that is what hinders me the most.

I have to be honest the last time i lost 1.5 stones i was only ssing for a week, the remaining weeks i was eating dinner so i was quite surprised at my loss, although this time around i want to do it proper.

I got through another day yesterday and yes Daisybank i am taking each day as it comes!

I'm on CD but welcome back to LT :)

Don't dwell on a regain ... I've done it myself (and a lot more than 2st!) - as Yuna says, this is definitely a battle conducted in your mind. If you see LT as a penance for having been 'weak' or resent it, seeing it as some kind of tortuous grind then it'll make the journey near on impossible.

Try and see it as a KEY ... a way out, a path which leads to the real you. Welcome it, celebrate it ... and be confident that you CAN do it.

Good luck!

Hello All :wave_cry:

Just thot i will come in to update my ticker and to let you know how i am doing.

having completed my first week without completly SSing i lost 6pounds, i am happy with the loss but i am determined to keep it "SOLE SOURCING" this week!

I have been reading everyone's thread and well done on this journey to being SLIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!:grouphugg:

Started 21st Jan 2008 - 15stones

Week 1 - 6lbs - 14st 8lbs

well done, keep at it and it will get easier after the fist week of being committed. I never used to believe that but last month proved it to me! I had break at weekend as was away do its my 2nd day back on the shakes and getting into ketosis, roll on the rotten breath!!

Back