I. Am. Far. Too. Hot.

RuthG

Gold Member
:character00238: :flamingmad: :cool:

I love the sun but this humidity is awful. No airconditioning in work and my home is like a sauna :(

xxx

No, it's lovely :D

It's not lovely at all. Gah. I'n dreading work tomorrow, it's going to be like a hot house, although maybe that will keep the patients away, who knows! I don't tolerate the extremes of weather very well at all, lol.

Well I wish I was. I am in the North East and the rain is stotting off the ground. It has been overcast all day anyway and we haven't seen any of the sunshine the rest of the country seems to have been basking in. Enjoy it girls.

It is the humidity that is getting to me, no energy:gen157::party0036:

I am lying on my bed with my little dog Daisy with the fan on full! Just psyching myself up for work later in my chipshop, it is pretty warm there!!

Chipshop? CHIP SHOP? Seriously? Big respect to you if you do that in this heat/on CD!

It may be 33 degrees outside my building but I am wearing a jacket, a scarf, and if I had socks I'd have them on too. It must be about 16 degrees in my office, seriously, is arctic. Need to go outside to warm up!

Im soo hot too, hate the humidity, miss the rainy weather, but at least I dont feel like eating...too hot for that!

lt's not too hot here in Dublin, just a horrible grey sky. Where's the sun gone?????

Chipshop? CHIP SHOP? Seriously? Big respect to you if you do that in this heat/on CD!

It may be 33 degrees outside my building but I am wearing a jacket, a scarf, and if I had socks I'd have them on too. It must be about 16 degrees in my office, seriously, is arctic. Need to go outside to warm up!
My office is just the same its bloody freezing at times but hey ho would me moaning if we didnt have air con lol xxx

I dodn't envy you working in a chip shop in this heat. I did that for a summer after I finished my GCSEs, going in to work on a day like this was torture!

Well I laid in my mates garden with the kids today, my back is severly burnt, i'm sore!!!

hot hot hot here in Aberdeenshire!

been busy today and had to keep DS cool and inside but hopefully if its the same tomorrow I'll get to sit outside while he has a nap, would love to get a touch of colour on my legs for a wedding next weekend!

Ugh. I am a sweaty mess. A sweaty hay fever ridden mess.

I cut an attractive figure ladies.

Oooh you sound so attractive Lexie!

please....for the love of god.....will someone open the flood gates and let the damn rain come!
I'd settle for a light shower...just stop me from feeling so hot!
And to top it off....i've been trying on clothes today and an un-air-conditioned shop! now THAT was attractive! lol

going to start using the laptop as a fan at this rate!!!

xxx

Back