I am going to be brave and start a thread

Thanks hun it is doing my head in but I am trying to keep positive until I get the test and the results back I just wish the hospital would hurry up and give me a date for the test x

Keep ringing Kellie, tell them you are stressed and need to know. Hopefully they'll rush you on x

Keep ringing Kellie, tell them you are stressed and need to know. Hopefully they'll rush you on x

I agree x keep on at them hun xx

I agree with what everyone else says, get ringing!! Like you say, the further you are the bigger the decision. Big hugs to you and your family xxx

Well just got a call from the hospital I have to go in at 12pm on Wednesday so hopefully then I will start to get some more answers x

Good luck hun x will be thinking of you xx

Will the cvs test happen then as well? x

Well just got a call from the hospital I have to go in at 12pm on Wednesday so hopefully then I will start to get some more answers x

ohh thats not too bad, at least it'll give you time to get the other kids organised and get your head around it. Best of luck x

Fingers crossed its the answers we all want for you hun x

Hoping and wishing for you and your little one Kellie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back