I am going to be brave and start a thread

Oh Kellie, with being away I had no idea what had happened so just catching up now - I'm so so sorry to read your news hun. :( I hope you're doing as well as you can be at this stage, despite the lack of help you've had from the hospital. Can't believe how you've been treated, it's just awful. Big hugs from me xxx

Hi missy glad to see you back I just checked in on your thread seems like you are having a tough time of it but that bumb photo is great you look fab and congratulations on the boy not long now until you get to meet him I think you're 3d scan picture was so sweet. I am doing ok the doctor thinks I might have a womb infection as I am still bleeding red blood and losing some quite big clots tmi sorry so I am now on antibiotics and of work again and if no better I will have to have a scan to see if there is any retained placenta as although midwife said it was all there I am not convinced as it fell down the toilet so it would of been full of water when she weighed it and some of it was bound to have washed away but hopefully the antibiotics will sort me out and my body can try and get back to normal xxx

Hi missy glad to see you back I just checked in on your thread seems like you are having a tough time of it but that bumb photo is great you look fab and congratulations on the boy not long now until you get to meet him I think you're 3d scan picture was so sweet. I am doing ok the doctor thinks I might have a womb infection as I am still bleeding red blood and losing some quite big clots tmi sorry so I am now on antibiotics and of work again and if no better I will have to have a scan to see if there is any retained placenta as although midwife said it was all there I am not convinced as it fell down the toilet so it would of been full of water when she weighed it and some of it was bound to have washed away but hopefully the antibiotics will sort me out and my body can try and get back to normal xxx

Thank you hun, by comparison I'm not having a difficult time at all but thank you still. You are seriously tough as nails, reading back at how you've handled everything is pretty humbling <3 Fingers crossed that these antibiotics work and you won't need more treatment. xxx

Sorry to hear you're still going through it hun what with the infection etc x Hopefully you feel better soon.

I think about you and your family all the time. I hope you're ok. Your strength is just....amazing. I have no words good enough to describe it!

xxx

Hope you've had a nice weekend hun x and hope you're alright xx

Thanks hun I am not too bad the bleeding is calming down now so thats a good thing I just need to get my body back to sort of normal although I am still in 2 minds whether to try again or not part of me really wants to as my body and mind aches for a baby byt I am just so terrified of something going wrong again I am not sure if I could cope with it again xx

Thanks hun I am not too bad the bleeding is calming down now so thats a good thing I just need to get my body back to sort of normal although I am still in 2 minds whether to try again or not part of me really wants to as my body and mind aches for a baby byt I am just so terrified of something going wrong again I am not sure if I could cope with it again xx

Hiya darlin'...
I think the only thing I can say is just make sure you give yourself enough to recover firstly.. And to grieve secondly..
Only you will know what the best decision for you and your family is... It will be awful hard for you obviuosly and we'll each be here to help and support you as best we can...
Hope you and your family are doing ok.. xxxx

Yeah let yourself recover, then you will know whether you want to try again, we are here when you need us.xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Kellie I completely understand were you are coming from. We very nearly lost our first born and I didn't know if I could go through it all again. Let your body heal, enjoy a christmas with your hubby and kids and see how you feel after christmas. Still thinking of you xx

Hi honey,

How are you doing? xxx

Hi hun thanks for thinking of me I am not too bad I am still bleeding which is driving me mad now but the consultant at the hospital said as it is slowing down to just see how it goes it has been 7 weeks today so I think it should of stopped by now but I only saw her on Friday so I will give it another week or so then demand a scan. I still come on every day just to check how you girls are and I am so looking forward to seeing all your birth announcements amd photos in the next few months x

Hi hun thanks for thinking of me I am not too bad I am still bleeding which is driving me mad now but the consultant at the hospital said as it is slowing down to just see how it goes it has been 7 weeks today so I think it should of stopped by now but I only saw her on Friday so I will give it another week or so then demand a scan. I still come on every day just to check how you girls are and I am so looking forward to seeing all your birth announcements amd photos in the next few months x

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Big hugs kellie must be very frustrating the wait and watch advice! I'm sure it will ease off soon but If your worried go back and ask them to check things. It's your body and you have been through such a upsetting and what I imagine to be a traumatic experience. Xxx

Hope the bleeding stops soon for you.xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Gosh, I bet it is hun. Yeah definitely demand further investigation (scan) if the bleeding doesn't stop soon x give it a few more days and then see how you feel honey.

Ahhh bless you. I don't think any of us would blame you hun if you didn't come on minis, it must be very difficult. Other than the bleeding how are you and your family doing? How's your hubby? I do hope you are all ok - or at least as ok as you can be. xxxxx

They are all not too bad been to see my doctor today about the bleeding he sent me for a scan and it does look like there is some placenta left in there so I am down for an emergency ERPC tomorrow which is the same as a d&c. I am terrified as I have never had an operation or been put under general anaesthetic plus she said I might need a blood transfusion as I have been bleeding so long so could be anemic the only good thing is if they get it all out I will finally stop bleeding in about a week or two x

Back