I am going to be brave and start a thread

Thanks girls I am just waiting for the witch to show up then I can get to trying again I am quite excited at trying again but very nervous at the same time.

Hope she lands soon!! I can understand being nervous, I've everything crossed for you that you don't have to ttc very long and have a lovely healthy happy 9months soon xx

I agree with the others honey xx you deserve to be very happy and I hope 2014 is a much better year for you my lovely xx hope it happens soon for you honey xx

Hope your well Kellie :) xx

aww Kellie, i am so pleased you are going to TTC again, you certainly deserve a little bundle in 2014.
I hope you have a lovely Christmas with your family xx

Hope you had a good christmas Kellie x here's to 2014 xxx

I had a great Christmas thanks for asking and I so hope 2014 is my year to get that bfp and bring home my baby so heres to us all having a happy healthy 2014 x

Thanks everyone happy new year to you girls and partners abd babies. 2014 is going to be my year to get my baby I hope we all have a happy healthy year xxx

Happy new year Kellie - I hope this is the year that you get your baby! You deserve every happiness xxx

This is definitely your year hun x :) x

Hope you're well hun xx

I am not too bad hun just got my first smiling face on my ovulation test which would be fantastic but I am not talking to my other half at the moment so of all the bloody days it could of happened bit hey who knows x

I am not too bad hun just got my first smiling face on my ovulation test which would be fantastic but I am not talking to my other half at the moment so of all the bloody days it could of happened bit hey who knows x

Aw yay to the smiling face :) but boo to not talking to hubby...hope you make up soon...and you know what they say...make up sex is the best kind ;) :)
xxx

Hi Kellie,

How are you getting on? How's ttc going? xx

Back